Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madness with fighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Madness with fighting Empty
PostSubject: Madness with fighting   Madness with fighting Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:15 am

Seamus was tried today he had a late start today he usually never has a late start on these days. Seamus thought for a little bit "Why am i so tried today?" he thought to himself. Seamus put his armor on his blonde hair was mess today his hair is usually straight and neat but today it was messy. He tried to ignore the cut on his arm after one of Ares kid punch him in the arm. "Why are the dummies awkward today?" Seamus focused on his fighting with the dummy he stabbed him in the chest with his edge of his sword he stopped then did his move of slicing the dummy in one shot.

Seamus looked to see if anyone was here to pester him about fighting. "Come on Seamus pick it up.' He stabbed the another dummy and kicked it with anger he grabbed the dummy and threw it across the room and kicked another one. "Beat that dummy freak." Seamus looked around to see if anyone else was there. Seamus got his sword and stabbed a dummy. Seamus was sweating so much his armor was wet. He sat to take a break and rest."I'm so tried it not funny."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Madness with fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness with fighting   Madness with fighting Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

((Yeah.... sorry, but according to the other staff, you can't start new threads till you complete RP school, though you CAN join RP threads. if anyone says different, have them come to me.
LOCKED FOR THE MOMENT))
Back to top Go down

Madness with fighting
Page 1 of 1