Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Empty
PostSubject: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 pm

It had been a long day of training for the young unclaimed girl. She had done anything and everything that she could have possibly done, and it was barely afternoon. She went back to the Hermes Cabin, where she had been residing for the past two years, and switched out her workout shirt for a better one for just hanging out. Jenn grabbed some sheet music for the piano, from under her pillow, where she stored it, and ran out the door of the Hermes Cabin, after quickly braiding her hair.

Jenn skipped down the stairs, with a glance of her sheet music, and smiled. Good song choice, she thought, and made her way towards the Amphitheater.

The blonde hurried to the Amphitheater, so she could get to the piano before an Apollo kid had claimed it for the rest of the day.

As she entered the ceiling-less building, and skipped down the stairs, she noticed that there were groups of people gathering around. She noticed a few familiar faces, but kept going down to where she needed to be.

"What will it be this time, Mason?" asked a camper, that Jenn knew.

"You'll just have to wait and see, now won't you?" Jenn replied, still with the same grin on her face. When she got up to the stage, she noticed a few people playing guitar, and she approached them. "Hey, could I bother one of you guys to help me with a song?" and she showed the title of the song. One of the agreed, and followed her to the piano, which she pulled out the bench of, and situated herself, as she placed her sheet music on the stand.

The opening chords of the song began revealing themselves in the Amphitheater. The first verse came as a little warm up for the mezzo-soprano, as she sang, "Lazy yellow moon comin' up tonite
Shinin' through the trees,
Crickets are singin' and lightning bugs
Are floatin on the breeze
Baby get ready..."

The second verse flew through, as her fingers played the keys, and the guitarist behind her strummed along. The chorus, which happened to be her favorite part, she just belted, with a silly grin on her face, "Oooooooh,
You and me going fishing in the dark,
Lying on our backs and counting the stars
Where the cool grass grows.
Down by the river in the full moon light,
We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night
Just movin' slow...
Stayin' the whole night through, feels so good to be with you."

Jenn finished her song, and thanked the guitarist, then made her way back down to the bleacher-like seats of the Amphitheater, making room for anyone else who wanted the stage.

((The song is Fishin' In the Dark by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, if you'd like to listen to it....this isn't letting me post any links :/))

Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Frank had been in activites all day long, the normal Camp activities of Camp Half-Blood, yeah, normal. He was now laying down on his bed in the Dionysus cabin. He decided he needed to get out of his grape-scented cabin and get some fresh air, maybe the ampitheater, they played music there sometimes he had heard. So he swung his legs over the bed and laced up his boots, which he had taken off. He headed towards the door, his boots hitting the wooden floor as he opened the door and stepped into the central area. The smell of grapes faded as he walked out of the cabin and was replaced by the smell of fresh-cut grass.

Frank then turned towards the ampitheater, having a feeling that something good would happen. He walked the near 1/2 mile walk to the ampitheater and stood at the top and started descending when he noticed a very pretty girl with her blonde hair in a braid. He might have known her, he didn't know though. He kept an eye on her as he reached the piano and stood behind it. She said "Hey, could I bother one of you guys to help me with a song?" then when someone said yes she headed for the piano and sat down, she then started playing and singing. She sung a familiar song.

"Lazy yellow moon comin' up tonite
Shinin' through the trees,
Crickets are singin' and lightning bugs
Are floatin on the breeze
Baby get ready..."
Frank caught his breath, this was beautiful. The song was Fishin in the Dark. He had heard the song a few times before, but never this amazing, she continued, "Oooooooh,
You and me going fishing in the dark,
Lying on our backs and counting the stars
Where the cool grass grows.
Down by the river in the full moon light,
We'll be fallin' in love in the middle of the night
Just movin' slow...
Stayin' the whole night through, feels so good to be with you."

She then headed away, so he did the only thing he could think of, he went around the piano and headed towards her, and told them, "Why don't you guys go elsewhere?" He watched as they dispersed, and he sat next to her, "Hey, I'm Frank, Son of Dionysus, have we met before? That was amazing, was that Fishin' in the Dark?" He didn't know if she cared if he sat there, so he asked, "Oh, sorry, is it okay if I sit here?" He was watching her intently, he kind of liked this girl. He could have sworn he had seen her around, even met her, but he didn't know for sure, he would have remembered if he met a girl this beautiful, but a lot had gone on since he had been there, so he might have mixed her up for someone else or because he had met so many people, it was hard to keep track of, especially with his ADHD mind.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:45 am

Jenn sat, fiddling with her hair, until a guy appeared beside her. Well, she didn't really notice him until he said something, "Hey, I'm Frank, Son of Dinoysus, have we met before?"

Jennifer smiled at him, and offered her hand, "I'm Jenn, daughter of insert-goddess-here." She paused for a moment, studying the guy, "I don't think we have officially met. Though, you seem familiar--but as does everyone I see around here."

"That was amazing, was that Fishin' In The Dark?" Frank asked, then switched the topic for a moment, "Oh sorry, is it okay if I sit here?" At that point, Jenn caught him looking at her--with some sort of intensity, and she found herself lost in his brown eyes.

She blinked for a second, and shook her head, hopefully inconspicuously. "Uh, sorry," she shook her head again. What are you doing Jenn? she thought, to herself. "Yeah," a toothy smile appeared on her face, surprised that someone else knew that song, "You can sit here. It's not like I'm going to make you move if you don't want to." Her memory went back to him saying that 'that was amazing.' "Yeah, that was Fishin' In The Dark. It would have been better if there wasn't as much piano though," she said, as her nose scrunched a little in an expression, and shrugged as if she could have done anything about it, considering that she had never learned guitar.

"So..." the girl started, "You really think that was 'amazing?'" she asked, not really believing him. "I mean--it's not my best. Personally, I think that there are a lot of people that are really good. Plus, the piano is my main thing. Plus, I can do a lot more, and I'm much better..." Jenn stopped, and put her hands over her mouth. "And I'm rambling..." a short, slightly awkward laugh, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

When Jennifer offered her hand, he took it and sat down. "I'm Jenn, daughter of insert-goddess-here." "So you are currently unclaimed? Don't worry, someone will claim you." Frank said. She continue on, "I don't think we have officially met. Though, you seem familiar--but as does everyone I see around here." Doesn't everybody seem familiar around here, especially since it is year round.

"Yeah, that was Fishin' In The Dark. It would have been better if there wasn't as much piano though," she said, he didn't think so though, so Frank responded, "I thought it sounded great the way it was, but I'm not that into music." He watched her shrug, it was as if she couldn't do anything about it. "You really think that was 'amazing?' I mean--it's not my best. Personally, I think that there are a lot of people that are really good. Plus, the piano is my main thing. Plus, I can do a lot more, and I'm much better..." Frank still continued to stare at her, but trying not to be obvious, though she just stared into his, so he tried not to blush, and he thought he succeeded. "And I'm rambling... Sorry." she said.

Frank laughed, "It's okay, I can ramble on too. Yeah I think it was amazing, I don't know much about the piano and singing, but it sounded great too, a lot better than I can do, much less anyone I know." He was surprised that she thought she could do better, if she was that amazing when he just heard her, and she could do better, he thought she could win American Idol! "Sorry if I ramble here too," Frank started, "I don't have any musical talent really, though you could say I am athletic, I was said to be the best cross country runner in the League, possibly the state, I was also really good at baseball, I played pitcher, I also did golf, basketball, and some football, and track for 2 years, and I guess you could say I have a thing with nature and insanity, because of my father, Dionysus. Where are you from? I am from Denver, Colorado, and I have to say, it is a lot different here, no mountains, except the Appalachians, but those are nothing compared to the Rocky Mountains, you ought to see them someday. It's warmer here also, and there are several things more."[/color] He then realized he had rambled on as well, so he laughed and said, "I guess we are even now, aren't we, we both rambled on, but mine was longer. So tell me a little bit about yourself, kind of like I just did."

((Sorry for the short post, and kind of bad one too, it is late here and I need to be in bed))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

"I thought it sounded great the way it was, Jenn blushed, slightly, hopefully not very noticeably, but I'm not that into music," Frank said.

Under her breath, Jenn said, "Bummer, dude." She adjusted her vocal volume, to a more audible level, "So, if you're not a country-boy, then what kind of music do you like?"

At that point in the conversation, Frank had began talking about himself, just like most people do when first introducing oneself. "I don't have any musical talent really, though you could say I am athletic, I was said to be the best cross country runner in the League, possibly the state, I was also really good at baseball, I played pitcher, I also did golf, basketball, and some football, and track for 2 years, and I guess you could say I have a thing with nature and insanity, because of my father, Dionysus."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...Stop the presses. You're a son of Mr. D...and you're athletic?" her facial expression was confused, "Isn't that a little...odd? From what I've heard about Mr. D's kids, you guys are kinda..." Jenn trialed off, looking for the right term, "lazy, for lack of a better term."

"Where are you from? I am from Denver, Colorado, and I have to say, it is a lot different here, no mountains, except the Appalachians, but those are nothing compared to the Rocky Mountains, you ought to see them someday. It's warmer here also, and there are several things more." After that, Frank laughed, and apologized, "I guess we are even now, aren't we, we both rambled on, but mine was longer. So tell me a little bit about yourself, kind of like I just did."

Jenn laughed, a short, but meaningful laugh, "I guess we are, then." The blonde paused, in thought on where she was from. "That's a good question. Where am I from?" she asked herself. "The better question is where am I not from?" Jenn re-situated herself, so she was facing Frank, in a position that she could talk with him, easier. "Well, my father died when I was about three years old, in a hit-and-run, so I grew up with my aunt for a majority of my life--and we never really had a permanent location. And, I don't really know where my father and I lived for that time...We--my aunt and I-- moved around the country, just living life to the fullest. A few years ago, we stopped here, and then I came here."

Jennifer went back to Frank's life, "So, you're a star-athlete from Denver, who doesn't have much of a musical aspect in life, is that right?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:07 pm

"So, if you're not a country-boy, then what kind of music do you like?" Jenn asked him. Frank didn't really know what to say, but said, "I can tell you I do not like country, worst type of music ever. I prefer rock or slower songs. I have an iPod here at camp, but I don't have it on me." He noticed her blush, but he tried to ignore it otherwise he would soon do it. "Whoa, whoa, whoa...Stop the presses. You're a son of Mr. D...and you're athletic? Isn't that a little...odd? From what I've heard about Mr. D's kids, you guys are kinda... lazy, for the lack of a better term" she said. He was a bit taken aback by this, but he didn't have any siblings that were claimed yet, so he said, "I know that, my siblings are kinda lazy, but I'm not, I guess I am a loner, but I have no siblings here that I am aware of, I think Castor is off some place."

Jenn laughed, a short, but meaningful laugh, "I guess we are, then." She paused, in thought on where she was from. "That's a good question. Where am I from?" she asked herself. "The better question is where am I not from?" Jenn re-situated herself, so she was facing Frank, in a position that she could talk with him, easier. "Well, my father died when I was about three years old, in a hit-and-run, so I grew up with my aunt for a majority of my life--and we never really had a permanent location. And, I don't really know where my father and I lived for that time...We--my aunt and I-- moved around the country, just living life to the fullest. A few years ago, we stopped here, and then I came here."

Frank blushed a little too when she repositioned herself, but he ignored it, "Don't worry, you will find out where you were born eventually." Frank said, encouraging her. Jennifer then continued, but back to his life now, "So, you're a star-athlete from Denver, who doesn't have much of a musical aspect in life, is that right?" He liked that term and had heard it several times before, so he said, "Yeah, that would be me, I even had heard that I might be MLB, or Major League Baseball worthy some day, that always made me proud to hear. So you are obviously musical, I still listen to it, but I don't really sing or anything, I did play the saxophone in 6th-7th grade, but with dyslexia, that became hard so I quit, but obviously I still could do it."

Frank was debating in his mind now, Do I have the courage? I don't know, I might ask this girl out, or maybe to the beach tomorrow or something. Nah, I am too scared, wait, maybe now I have the courage. this battle was going on in his head the whole conversation, but now he knew it was now or never, so he mustered out, looking her in the eye and asked, "Do you want to go out with me, it's okay if you don't and you just want to be friends. It took a lot to ask you, even though I just met you, probably." He had a feeling that would get asked eventually one way or the other, if it wasn't tonight, maybe the next day, and that was the deciding factor, why wait? He understood if she said no and stuff, he had actually never had a girlfriend before. He was really hoping she would say yes, the blushing indicated to him that she liked him, at least he thought so, so he looked her in her beautiful eyes and waited for a response, only imagining what was going on in her head, maybe she was thinking the same thing the whole conversation too, but no doubt she was thinking what to say.

((Let's just make it official right there, and funny thing is about the music, I actually play the piano, saxophone and stuff and am very musical, but I don't sing, I suck at that IRL))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:54 pm

"I can tell you I do not like country, worst type of music ever," at that, Jenn rolled her eyes and shook her head, as Frank continued, "I prefer rock or slower songs. I have an iPod here at camp, but I don't have it on me."

"Hey," Jenn started, "Country is not that bad. I could name some worse stuff. But rock, is ok--not my absolute favorite, but I'd listen to it if it were playing. And you know,I think I have some Nickelback, and Evanescence sheet music back in the Hermes Cabin."

"I know that, my siblings are kinda lazy, but I'm not, I guess I am a loner, but I have no siblings here that I am aware of, I think Castor is off some place," Frank explained.

"Castor..." Jenn echoed, trailing off in thought, "The name sounds familiar, but I can't place a name to a face. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get a sibling or two sometime down the road," she gave a reassuring smile, then paused. "Though...Maybe it would be best not to think about Mr. D's love life..." Jennifer said, as a cringe shivered through her.

"Don't worry, you will find out where you were born eventually," said Frank, reassuringly. After that, Frank explained his situation, a little more.

"Well if you do, that'd give me at least one reason to watch Baseball," Jenn said, with a small flirty attempt. "Say you are MBL material. What team would you be hoping for?"

"So, you are obviously musical, I still listen to it, but I don't really sing or anything, I did play the saxophone in 6th-7th grade, but with dyslexia, that became hard so I quit, but obviously I still could do it."

"Saxophone? That is awesome! Honestly, I wish that I could do something more than just piano and sing--it get's rather repetitive, and boring after about three weeks."

A short silence passed, while Frank looked like he was debating life or death. Frank's brown eyes seemed to be locked on Jenn's green, as he asked, "Do you want to go out with me, it's okay if you don't and you just want to be friends. It took a lot to ask you, even though I just met you, probably."

Being a demigod, Jenn was taught to always expected the unexpected. Well, the unexpected just went to a whole new level. Had she really been that obvious with her little flirty comments? Just after Frank's question, Jenn just blinked, and she hoped that her jaw didn't drop, even in the slightest. After a, hopefully, short time period, Jenn grabbed Frank's hand, looked him in the eye, and smiled, "I'd love to."

((Rawr....why does that feel so suckish...and short....?....frannamah....))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"Hey," Jenn started, "Country is not that bad. I could name some worse stuff. But rock, is ok--not my absolute favorite, but I'd listen to it if it were playing. And you know,I think I have some Nickelback, and Evanescence sheet music back in the Hermes Cabin." Frank responded saying, "Well I think country is bad, I have heard of Nickelback but not Evanescence, the bands I'd prefer are Hinder, Coldplay, The Script, 3 Doors Down, and Daughtry. I have to say though, Justin Beiber is a crap load worse than country, I hope you don't like him like most girls at my old school in Denver."

"Though...Maybe it would be best not to think about Mr. D's love life..." Jenn said. Frank laughed at that, yeah, it was kinda strange thinking about Mr. D that way. "I don't even want to think about that." Frank said. "Well if you do, that'd give me at least one reason to watch baseball," Jenn said, "Say you are MLB material. What team would you be hoping for?" Frank blushed at that, he thought it was sweet that she would watch him for it, though he tried to hide it, "I would hope for my home team the Colorado Rockies, of course, if it was the Yankees, I'd sign, knowing how much they overpay players, then leave," Frank explained.

"Saxophone? That is awesome! Honestly, I wish that I could do something more than just piano and sing--it get's rather repetitive, and boring after about three weeks." she said, he couldn't help but smile and say, "I don't play it anymore, I probably couldn't even do it now if I tried. It must not get too boring, since you still do it." Then, after he asked her out, she took her soft hand and grabbed his and looked him in the eye, while he looked back into hers, and said smiling, "I'd love to." As soon as Frank heard that, he pulled them into a hug, he could have stayed that way forever, his ear brushing her hair, but he eventually pulled back.

"So, what do you want to do now? Go to the sound and watch the stars or what." Frank said, he had never been in a boy-girl relationship like this before, so he really didn't know what to do, but he figured he'd find a way. He then got an idea, he made a vine grow out of the ground and picked some grapes from it, and handed it to her, "I guarantee these will be the best grapes you have ever tasted, my father is good at giving his children the ability to make wonderful grapes." Frank then plucked the vine from the ground and shaped it into a bracelet that would fit his girlfriend and handed it to her, "It isn't really anything special, but it will do." Frank couldn't believe it, he had a girlfriend now, and she was amazing. I guess it is the best thing ever that I asked her out, he thought, but now he couldn't stop thinking her name, Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer.

Frank then decided to scoot closer to her so he was touching her and laid his head on her shoulder and put his arms around her, he wondered if he was going to fast or not, but he could have cared less at the moment, this had been the best night of his life and he didn't want it to end, it was just him and Jennifer right now, all alone. He could have cared less at the moment if a huge hoard of monsters came after him, well, he probably would have and protected her, but he was cherishing the moment, now he waited for her to speak while a million words flew through his head, but all he noticed was Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

"Well I think country is bad, I have heard of Nickelback but not Evanescence, the bands I'd prefer are Hinder, Coldplay, The Script, 3 Doors Down, and Daughtry. I have to say though, Justin Beiber is a crap load worse than country, I hope you don't like him like most girls at my old school in Denver," Frank said.

"Oh! That kind of rock! For some reason, when people say 'rock,' I always think like extremely hard rock--like Korn, or something. Coldplay, and Daughtry are both awesome. 3 Doors Down, and The Script are pretty good, but I have never head of Hinder," Jenn put in. "As for Justin Bieber, personally, I think that he is completely ruining the musical spectrum. The Wiggles are better than he is. Besides, I'm pretty sure he can sing higher than I can, and I'm a second soprano."

Frank's face started turning red, and he said, "I would hope for my home team the Colorado Rockies, of course, if it was the Yankees, I'd sign, knowing how much they overpay players, then leave."

Jenn laughed at the Yankees statement, "The Rockies are pretty good. I'm pretty sure when my aunt and I were in Colorado we saw one of their games. They might have been playing the Minnesota Twins, or some other really bad team."

"I don't play it anymore, I probably couldn't even do it now if I tried. It must not get too boring, since you still do it."

Jenn shrugged at Frank contradicting her statement about the piano, "I suppose, if I didn't love it so much I would be bored with it."

Instantaneously after saying, "I'd love to, Jenn was embraced, and trapped, in a hug from Frank. Hesitantly, she wrapped her arms around him, in the same way.

Shortly after the hug ended, Frank spoke up, "So, what do you want to do now? Go to the sound and watch the stars or what."

"Oh my gods, is it really that late, already?" she said, gazing up at the sky, which had started going dark. "Star-gazing sounds fun."

A vine appeared, covered in grapes. Frank picked a few off of it, and handed one to Jenn, "I guarantee these will be the best grapes you have ever tasted, my father is good at giving his children the ability to make wonderful grapes."

Jenn laughed, as she popped the grape into her mouth, and her eyes widened, "Oh my gods, that is delicious."

The girl watched as Frank plucked the vine from the ground, and wove it into a bracelet. "It isn't really anything special, but it will do."

Jennifer smiled, "Well, I think it's special." After that, Frank scooted closer to her, and rested his head on her shoulder, Well, this seems backwards, she thought, then he put his arms around her. She sat in silence, for a short while, to cherish the moment. Breaking the silence, she offered, "How does star-gazing sound, about now?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:14 am

"Oh! That kind of rock! For some reason, when people say 'rock,' I always think like extremely hard rock--like Korn, or something. Coldplay, and Daughtry are both awesome. 3 Doors Down, and The Script are pretty good, but I have never head of Hinder," Jenn put in. "As for Justin Bieber, personally, I think that he is completely ruining the musical spectrum. The Wiggles are better than he is. Besides, I'm pretty sure he can sing higher than I can, and I'm a second soprano." Frank was liking this more and more, "Most people have never heard of Hinder, I have one album on my iPod though. I honestly think the Bieber kid will never hit puberty." he said, laughing at the Wiggles comment.

"The Rockies are pretty good. I'm pretty sure when my aunt and I were in Colorado we saw one of their games. They might have been playing the Minnesota Twins, or some other really bad team," Jennifer said, maybe I have seen her before, just in the crowds of downtown, he thought. Frank said, "The Twins weren't bad at all 2 years ago, just recently have they became bad, but still, I go to a crap load of Rockies games, so I might have been to the one you went too."

"Oh my gods, is it really that late, already?" she said, gazing up at the sky, which had started going dark. "Star-gazing sounds fun." He said to her, "I went to a Space Camp in Hutchinson, KS and learned about these things, I kind of learned about it, but with ADHD it was hard. Yeah, it is late, but we must have been talking for a while now."

"Oh my gods, that is delicious." she said, so he smiled, "Yeah, just like I said, my father's grapes are amazing." "Well, I think it's special." she said about his bracelet, then she aked,"How does star-gazing sound, about now?" Frank lifted his head, and said, "Okay, sounds fine by me." He let her rest his head on him if she wanted to and started explaining the constellations that he knew like Ursa Major (the Big Dipper), Ursa Minor (the Little Dipper), Orion, Scorpio, and the north star and how that was due north. After a few minutes he said looking her in the eye, "Do you want to go to the sound and lay down on the beach and do this?"

((sorry for a shorter post, anyways, so do you want to go to the sound or what?))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:17 am

"Most people have never heard of Hinder, I have one album on my iPod though. I honestly think the Bieber kid will never hit puberty," Frank added, laughing.

"Or the age of five," Jenn added, laughing again. She seriously had no positive thoughts for that kid's music--plus, she got mad when people started calling him JB, because Jack Black is a much better JB than Justin Bieber. Jenn muttered, "Stupid muggles," as she recalled a time in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. The tour had consisted of a lot of music, and had a little spotlight on Frank Sinatra, where the tour guide said that Frank Sinatra was the Justin Bieber of the 1950's.

"The Twins weren't bad at all 2 years ago, just recently have they became bad, but still, I go to a crap load of Rockies games, so I might have been to the one you went too," said Frank.

"Are you sure about that one?" Jenn questioned, "I'm pretty sure that there are quite a few more teams that could have easily beaten them--and have in the past years. Though, they did have the good players like Mauer--who, if I'm not mistaken, is still on the Twins--Cuddyer, and Morneau, which at least gave them a shot at playing well." Despite the little knowledge she had involving America's past-time, Jenn had loved to watch the games. Plus, it was always fun to have a little debate on which team is the best, in her opinion.

"I went to a Space Camp in Hutchinson, KS and learned about these things, I kind of learned about it, but with ADHD it was hard. Yeah, it is late, but we must have been talking for a while now," Frank explained.

"That's really cool--I think my aunt and I passed that when we were in Kansas five or so years ago," Jenn said.

As Frank sat up, he said "Okay, sounds fine by me." Jenn resituated again, this time with her back facing Frank, as she backed up a little, and nestled herself against him, as Frank talked about the constellations. All throughout that conversation, Jenn was half paying attention, half thinking Then, after a few minutes of just pure silence, between the two of them, Jenn sat up again, and met Frank's eyes, "Do you want to go to the sound and lay down on the beach and do this?"

"Sure. The beach shouldn't be too crowded this late," she said, standing up.

((Sure? You wanna start this time, then?))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:13 pm

"Stupid muggles," she said, wasn't that a Harry Potter term or something? Frank said, "I am pretty sure a muggle is a non-wizard in the Harry Potter world..."

"Are you sure about that one?" Jenn questioned, "I'm pretty sure that there are quite a few more teams that could have easily beaten them--and have in the past years. Though, they did have the good players like Mauer--who, if I'm not mistaken, is still on the Twins--Cuddyer, and Morneau, which at least gave them a shot at playing well." Frank understood this, but she might have not remembered, "yeah, a few years ago they were in the playoffs, and if I remember correctly, for several years straight, and Cuddyer is on the Rockies now, I believe."

Frank smiled as Jenn backed into him and nestled into him. Then when he asked if she wanted to go to the beach, she responded, "Sure. The beach shouldn't be too crowded this late," He was glad about this and said, "okay then, let's go." He stood up and took her hand and helped her up. He then started walking towards the shore, with his arms wrapped around his girlfriend.

((Sorry for the short post, sure)_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))   Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishin' In The Dark ((Frank; PG-13 just in case?))
Page 1 of 1