Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 am

Kyaaaahhh!
Alex kicked the dummy's head right of, leaving no trace of a head ever being there. "Come, It's time to bring the pain." He said. He threw a punch straight in the chest area of the dummy. At that moment, he did a back flip, and while in the air, tapped his braclet. He slashed at the dummy too hard, that his sword had borken. "Oh.... Crap." Alex said. He had just literally broken his sword beyond repair. Alex didn't care. He would borrow one, not sure for what amount of time. He picked up a dagger off the ground and threw it at the dummy behind him, and went running towards the dummy in front of him. He leaped in the air, putting his foot up, showing a perfect flying dargon kick. Which was his signature. The stance he always used was Kokustsu-Dachi.

As his signature kick made the dummy fly off, he looked at it. "Am I gonna have to pay for this?" He looked around. There was no one there. He took his towel and wiped off his sweat. Then he put on his shirt. He took his bow and Arrows and shot them at the dummy, them minute he was done using them. He put them aside, as he didn't want to break or use them anymore. He found it of great shame to break a weapon, he didn't care about the broken sword, but he found great shame in breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 am

Technically, Artemis wasn't supposed to be at camp. Her father, Zeus, had put Olympus on lockdown, but luckily, she had her hunters to keep her away. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck up on Olympus, with the pack fending for themselves. They could, Artemis was sure of that, but she enjoyed their company. It was much better than her fellow gods and goddesses on Olympus. So Artemis had disguised herself as a pre-teen, but kept her blond hair and blue eyes. Sadly, nothing could be done about the silver glow. She guessed she would see which demigods were smarter than others.

Artemis walked over to the arena, where she hoped some archers would be. She had her magic quiver and her bow, and was ready to recruit. Yet, as she was walking, she thought. What if there was someone else in there? A boy perhaps? Artemis would walk away. Unless... Well, if there was, she would have to see who he was.

As she walked in, she saw no woman archers, and bit her lower lip. There had to be some around camp, hadn't there? Instead, there was a boy, a boy who was taking the head off a dummy. When he broke his sword, she almost laughed. Was he that untrained? He looked like he could have been at camp a while, because he was certainly too old to have survived in the Mortal world. She didn't laugh, just hid behind an archery target, and watched. He took a bow, and some arrows, and for a moment, Artemis thought he knew she was there, and was going to shoot her. Then he would get a peice of her.

Instead, he shot a dummy. He only used the weapon for a mintue, only used a few arrows. Huh. Men must not like archery that much. This was an inult to Artemis. How could anyone not like archery? It gave you the chance to hurt your opponent, but not have them hurt you. Who wouldn't want that?

When he was looking away, she stood up, and walked to the wall. She leaned against it, wathcing him. Male demigods were so weird. She wished girls were here, not just a boy. Then she would have more to do than lean against a wall.
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

Alex was aware that someone was watching him, while meditating in the Himalayas he could hear everything going around. Which had strengthened his hearing. He was aware that someone was listening, but didn't know who it was, and didn't call out, because he didn't care. He came back with a sheath, the sword was still pretty sharp but the top was broken, from hitting it his opponent too hard.

The sword was just chipped off the top, it was still pretty long an charp, he spun it around in his hand, and threw it straight at the target, it hit the middle, and went through the target. Alex never thought he was good. He always thought he was the worst, when you practice every day, and when you are a pro, then that is when you can call yourself good. But right now, you are bad, really bad, the worst ever.

Alex lived a pretty disciplined life, he woke up, went for a jog, breakfast, then had one hour of free time, then it was time to train for two hours, after, read books in braile (as he was dyslexic, it was a better way to read.) and then the rest of the day is free, then you go to bed. The weekends where free, and Friday also. Alex took the bow back, took three arrows off the quiver, and shot them all, they landed in the bulls eye. Then he saw a girl on the wall.

"Spar?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 am

Baubo, goddess of Laughter

Baubo looked down from Olympus upon Camp Half-Blood. She figured it was time to tell her son who his mother was. He needed to know, as she was very disappointed in him, why would he talk like yo dogg like he was in a gang. She was going to change that though, she was the goddess of laughter.

She like all of the other gods and goddesses had affairs with mortals, and his father was no different. Of course, she disappeared never to be seen again and known by Alex that she was his mother. She was about to change that however, she didn't want to make an appearance, so she waved her hand and her symbol, which she needed to change, appeared over his head, a laughing clown. She thought it was stupid, but it worked.

She then spoke so Artemis and Alex could hear her, "Alexander Jones, I claim you as the son of Baubo. Make me proud." She then made a war hammer appear at his feet, "This is my gift to you, it squeaks when it hits a person and makes them have a facial expression that you can't help but laugh at, and if you lose it, it will always come back. I am the goddess of laughter if you did not know." She wanted to make sure he always had the hammer with him. She wasn't the most known goddess, but she still cared about her children. With that, she became quiet, and left them to continue what they were doing.

((Congrats Alex! You don't need to change your personality or anything))

((~Thomas Kirtley's Note: This is what your gift looks like. It's a joke, it seriously is a weapon, but it incites laughter as well))

The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Joker110

((Enjoy!))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am

As Alex awaited his answer from the girl, a clown face appeared over his head. "What the hell?" He askted himself. He tried to get rid of it, but his hand just face right through, and as he walked, it kept on following him. "Yo, get off!" Alex exclaimed. "I'm a bust a cap on you, I ain't playin', dawg!" He said running up the wall and doing a back flip, but the sign just stayed on his head. Then he realized something, "Wait.. Am I being-" Then a voice cut him off.

"Alexander Jones, I claim you as the son of Baubo. Make me proud." He heared.

"Jesus?" He called out. But soon to realize it was Baubo herself.

"This is my gift to you, it squeaks when it hits a person and makes them have a facial expression that you can't help but laugh at, and if you lose it, it will always come back. I am the goddess of laughter if you did not know." He heared as the war hammer appeared on his feet, It looked like something the Joker would use, but nevertheless, do some serious damage. Alex picked it up, and it turned smaller to look like a toy.

"So, about that spar." He turned back to the girl.

((I know that it turning smaller wasn't added, but I'll PM an Admin right away.))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am

((Bwahahaha. You and my charrie on HBH are related. She's Cat. :3))

Soon after the boy had spotter her, he was claimed. A few things Artemis learned: the boy's name was Alexander Jones, Baubo had a weird taste in claiming gifts, and this was the first claiming she had seen. She liked Baubo-- one of her new recruits had been her daughter. Cat, she believed. Catherine Ross. Yes, that sounded right. She'd been hesitant to join at first, but then realized it was the right choice. Even after his claiming, Alexander wanted to spar with her. She didn't know what he meant by spar, sword fighting, bow and arrows, fists. Two out of those three she was sure she would win. Yet she didn't want to hurt the newly claimed demigod. That would kill the mood-- even for a child of Baubo. Besides, a son of Baubo couldn't be that bad... right? Artemis grinned, and showed her real self. She grew a little bit, and her face contorted so the cheek bones were a bit higher, and her silvery glow grew more prominent. "You want to spar with the immortal goddess Artemis? If you really wish... " she said. "First, even though you are a man, I like your mother. One of my newest huntresses is your half sister. More to the point," Artemis waved her hand, and his sword was fixed. "Your sword is fixed. Consider it a little claiming gift from me. After all, I claim no demigods." Artemis smiled at Alexander, not seeing anything that would point out he was related to Cat. Cat's hair was fiery red, she had blue glasses...

"Are you sure you still wish to spar? If so, what are the rules of the fight?" Artemis would definitely not win with a sword fight. Her main weapon was her bow and arrows-- not stupid things such as swords. She didn't see the point in swords and daggers. Why have a weapon where you have to be near them, where you could be farther away, and be just as dangerous? Bows and arrows were the ultimate weapon. It was much too hard to hunt with swords-- the animals would run off.

Waiting for the Alexander's reply, Artemis took out her bow, and of course her quiver was already on her back. She walked in front of the target next to the one Alexander had shot at, and fired. She made a big circle for the moon, and drew littler circles inside of it, for craters. The moon was always beautiful, and guided the lost at night. When she was finished, she just started aiming for the bull's-eye. Of course, she got it nearly every time.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm

As Alex realized that the Goddess was Artemis, Alex was more intriuged. "You want to spar with the immortal goddess Artemis? If you really wish... " Artemis said. Alex was more intruiged by that, than a normal demigod. He was pretty sure he'd lose, fighting against a Goddess. But it could be some good practice. "Artemis? Telling me that makes we want to spar with even more." Alex said. He spun his sword newly fixed sword, and then it turned to a bracer(Arm-guard), then it turned to a Braclet. Alex put back his bows and arrows.

"Although I like the sword, even I must admit, it is somewhat of a cowardly weapon for close combat, although it can serve for a way to meditate." He said, just technically copying his ninja master from Tokyo. You could meditate by swinging it swiftly, with your eyes closed. "The Bow is not suited for close combat.. If I were to shoot from point blank, no matter in the part of my body, I'd die." Alex said putting away his bow.

Alex put up his fists."This is more like it." Alex said, taking off his shirt, and getting into the Jeet Kune Do stance. Jeet Kune Do was created by actor and Martial artist, Bruce Lee. They're main opponents where the face, the eyes, and the chest. Seeing as Artemis was a girl, it wouldn't be apporpiate to hit her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:08 am

Idiot boys. Demigods aren't supposed to challenge gods and goddesses. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked, right? He must, after all she was the goddess of the Hunt, and was much stronger than him. He was just a simple son of Baubo. Unarmed, none-the-less. She raised an eyebrow, but put her bow and her arrows on the ground. One thing she was not going to do: take her shirt off. That would be against all she stood for.

"Fine. If you really want to fight with a goddess." Artemis was surprised that he was actually doing this. Of course, she wasn't going to kill him... that would be... bloody. Not to mention Baubo would be mad at her for killing her son that she had literally just claimed.

She raised her hands, and made fists. She moved her feet so she balanced on the balls, and got ready for her fight. Just in case, she readied herself for a few hits, and was ready to duck, swing, block, and kick. Yes, she would be ready for anything he threw at her. She knew not to get too cocky like Ares when he was fighting with Percy. Yet Alexander really had little or no chance of winning.

This would be interesting, to say the least.

((Gah, sorry for shortness.))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Alex looked at the Goddess and smiled. Apparently this Goddess dosen't know me. Alex thought. Alex knew he was going to lose. There weren't many times where a Demigod beat an Olympian. Alex blinked. He looked at the Goddess. He was going to give her a challenge, whether she liked it or not. Alex was ready, checking his stance was correct, and balled up his fists. He looked a the Goddess.

Alex's mind went into his Encylopedia mode. Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt. One of the most widley venderated Gods. Daughter of Zeus and Leto. She wasn't just the Goddess of the Hunt, she also was the Mistress of the Animals and of the Wildland. It will be hard to use Kung Fu. Kung Fu uses fighting techniques like Animals. So she would know what attacks he would do. Jeet Kune Do could work, but Alex didn't just want to attack the Goddess' face. Hip Hop Kido would just make me look silly. Maybe if I combined Jeet Kune Do with the targets of Karate. Maybe I could have a chance at this.

Alex looked at Artemis, as Alex threw a kick at Artemis temple.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:04 pm

((I'm soo sorry for the lateness. Gah, I've had tests, quizzes, projects... you name it. It's also short and really bad D:))

Then came the kick to the head. Arty quickly ducked, wondering where he got the idea to kick her face. Gods, people usually aimed for her stomach! Either Alexander was an idiot, or didn't care if Artemis. Though it was more likely she would hurt him. Well, he could be an idiot, and not care if she got hurt. Or he could be really smart, and trying to get her out of her comfort zone.

He'd nearly got her, but she was too quick, and light on her feet. Of course, he could research her, and she couldn't research him. That gave him a slight advantage, but Artemis' strength evened it out.

That was also the bad thing about being a goddess. People could research you, but you could have no idea who they were, and had to analyze their every move, how fast they were, and each breath. Artemis aimed a kick at his chest, but was ready for anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Alex had his fist on the ground he looked up and a kick was coming to his chest. I could either, block it, or grab it. Alex decided to go with the first joice, he put his arms in an X sign and blocked the kick. The Alex threw out his arms attemtping to knock Artemis off of her balance. Alex didn't know if it worked or not because he was quick to duck down, and try and sweep her foot.

Artemis could fight, Alex knew he was going to lose, but Alex never gave up. He was not an idiot, or just arrogant, he wanted competition, a challenge, most of the Demigods didn't have that. Alex had been born into competing. And he never gave up, trying to win. In Basketball, Martial Arts, even school. He tried to get the best grades he could, leading him to being pretty smart. With his Sherlock Holmes books, he vowed to be greater than Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))   The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Young and the Godess ((Artemis PG-13))
Page 1 of 1