Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
Aria Elle-Salvator
snakewhisperer
horselover68
Alexandria Malone
Polo
I.A.K.
retep12
Johnathan Barr
LaraWillis
jac600
redd
Ryan Freeman
DavidZ525
Matthew Lee
Skyler Baskania
Agent LastWish
Bnaifeh
Ty Griffin
Clove McDuffy
Kendall Ryan
Krestral
Melpomene
Apollo
Aphrodite
Andrew Paul
Jason Grace
Mandie Cummings
Cléo Laurent
Rose Vereda
Katie Malecovich
Carter Black
Amabella Bernyce
Shan Cinna
Redmond Powell
Elise Aurélie
Demeter
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Eliza Jackson
Aeolus
Jennifer Mason
Terpsichore
Alexander Jones
Artemis
Nico Di Angelo
Frank Desmond
Thomas Kirtley
James Smith
Evie Nightingale
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Introductions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:36 am

Hai Krestal! I be Zrtemis, or in what mortals call the twentieth century, I'm Cat!

You sound like my friend Maddie... a lot. So much it's kinda creepy XD Only the age, horses, amd the fct you're country is different. Anuway, you also sound a lot like me! Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Krestral

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:38 am

Haha wow That's like really awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:50 am

Hi i'm zeus lord of the skys i see you have met my daughter artemis.I welcome you to this site.
Back to top Go down
Krestral

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

That's awesome and yeah I did, and thanks
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey hey all newbies!

I'm Evie Nightingale, one of the awesome admins!
My activity of late hasn't exactly been brilliant, but I'm working on it!!
Anyways! Welcome to the site, I hope to see y'all around and happy RPing!!

^_^
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

Hi i'm kendall ryan and i like percy jackson a lot i'm a good rper i've been doing it for a few years so i'm good and i like basketball and i hate luke castellan and i love piper mclean,My favorite character is jason grace.I think this will be a good site without doubt.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Ello, loves! So I'm legit a Brit Smile But sadly I don't live there anymore, I'm currently on the East Coast of the USA.. BUT THANKFULLY I'VE STILL GOT MY ACCENT! Oh yeah, and my real name is Charlotte.. But my best friend's name is Clove. So yeah.. Okay I'm rambling..
Back to top Go down
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod
Carter Black

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:31 am

Welcome you two i hope you enjoy this site I am super nice OCC but IC i'm a total jerk just warning you.
Back to top Go down
Ty Griffin

Ty Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi im new my name is ty.
Back to top Go down
Bnaifeh

PostSubject: Introduction   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 am

Hello RP world on this awesome forum =) my name is Brandon and I love noodles lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:01 am

Ew.. noodles. XD

HAI EVERYONE!
I'm Evie Nightingale, daughter of Hecate and one of your lovely (yet kinda crazy) Admins!

You'll probably see people calling me either Abi, or Ari, or something else... I have lots of charries on different sites...

But yesh.... Nice to meet you all! I hope to see y'all RPing!
Back to top Go down
Agent LastWish

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 am

Hi! I'm Agent Lastwish!
Where are the rules and the character forms?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 am

Rules should be in any and every topic, as they are in a global announcement, and the charrie sheet is in the portal. Welcome, Agent! I'm Theseus12!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm Skyler. I'm from HBH. Well my sister and i used to be on this site as Hazel levesque but she mostly was on it i was on for like 2 hours. Anyways nice to meet everyone again apparently.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey Skyler, it's Es(t)her ^^ Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Matthew Lee

Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Okay. Introductions? Sure. Very Happy

Hi there! I'm Matthew Lee, but I'm also known as... ready for it? Jean Kelley/Riley Rourke/Jamie Ashmore. Haha, lost of alias, I know. But it's on various site as well. Very Happy Hope to RP with you all! ^^
Back to top Go down
DavidZ525

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 am

hey guys im new, wondering if IF i can be a minor god or heck an olympian, i dont think i can, but i want to. and if a minor god can i mak emy own minor god and a backstory of it and its god parents and such? hi i cant wait to rp!
Back to top Go down
DavidZ525

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:57 am

afro afro No I love you Suspect No Evil or Very Mad What a Face hey guys im new, wondering if IF i can be a minor god or heck an olympian, i dont think i can, but i want to. and if a minor god can i mak emy own minor god and a backstory of it and its god parents and such? hi i cant wait to rp!geek lol! so many faces!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Freeman
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Sadly David, you can not make your own custom god, though you can choose to RP one of the original Greek gods.
Back to top Go down
redd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi. I am redd. I am new here. It is nice to meet yall.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

hello all. my name is arthure. nice to meet you. I may make some bad posts but all I ask for is forgivness to me this is a new furum and it will take me one week to get into it. but I am not a total newb ( he lied ) I know the rools four sentance minumum, use proper grammer and most of all no power playing I cant wait to get started and I hope to make many knew frends here.
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 am

Hey Arthure and welcome to the site! We hope you enjoy being here! Also, have you already sent in your app? If not, it can be found here!! Once you've been approved, go ahead and check out the "RP" section under "Chat" here! to find some open threads or to advertise your own. Once again, welcome, and we hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Barr

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi there, new player here. I'm a big fan of the Percy Jackson and The Olympians and Heroes of Olympus series'. Can't wait to get started RPing with you all!
Back to top Go down
retep12

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 am

Hello! I'm Retep and I've been searching for a good Percy Jackson RP. Hope this is it.
Back to top Go down
I.A.K.

I.A.K.

Location : Camp Half-Blood awaiting e-mail (Talking to the admins!!!!!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 am

Hi guys, my name's Ian. I guess I'll start with how i came to like the Percy Jackson serires...

I was in 3rd grade, the new kid in school, not a lot of friends. It was the 4th week of school, and me and my few friends were walking through our school book fair for something under $5. I walked to a shelf labeled Mythology. I pulled out a book named The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan. The cover had a kid on a winged horse tied up with vines. He seemed to be standing on a gargoyle looking over a city. It looked OK, plus I did judge a book by its cover at that age. So I bought it, got hooked, read the rest of the series, and I just bought The Mark of Athena.

So recently I started Googling "percy jackson rpg" and after I tried a few, I found this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: