Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over the line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasiya Kadinisky

Over the line Empty
PostSubject: Over the line   Over the line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I stumbled up the steep hill with the huge pine tree on and the glittering fleece. "OMG" I thought "That's the Golden Fleece and that's a dragon!" I screamed, I screamed for a while until I felt better. That's when thing's got nasty. I had to scream again because there was this thing that looked a bit like my 4th Grade History teacher, actually, that was my 4th Grade history teacher! I screamed for a while. Then I was sane enough to say "Hi, Miss Maloney, your looking erm well?" Then, I realised what she actually looked like. She had two snake tails for legs, a weird collection of hair that looked like snakes, oh wait, they were snakes. No wonder she taught history, she was history. Then, I remembered what I had been given by my best mate, Forrest, odd name she always thought and he had a funny walk but he was hilarious at jokes. She then pulled out her present from him out of her skirt pocket but, she couldn't undo the zip on it so she decided to inform Miss Maloney-Snakey. "Miss, I will be a moment and then I will attempt to attack you. OK?" Then, she found the zip and undid it. She then pulled out her little weird thing from her pocket that resembled a gladiator helmet and then pulled out her hair grip and put the hair grip on top of the helmet, for a good luck charm, until it expanded into a sword. "Well, that's new" I said, not sure on anytrhing right now. That was when Miss Maloney-Snakey decided to attack. She lunged and me and the fight went on for about 5 minutes until I stabbed Miss Maloney-Snakey in the ribs, through a chink in her green armour. I brushed some of my ginger hair out of my face and brushed some of the gold dust that Miss Maloney-Snakey had exploded into off my shoulder. Then, I passed the pine and tree and fainted....
Back to top Go down

Over the line
Page 1 of 1