Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Andy lay there. Not asleep, but far from it. He shiverd rapidly. "That was horrible!" he whisperd to himself. He put his hand on the toilet seat and pulled the rest of his body up. Even in the low-light the night supplied, you could see his dinner in the toilet. At dinner, Andy was especially hungry. As he shuvled (excuse my spelling) down food, a kid at another table reminded him to "slow down there" and Andy took it as an insult. Lately, he had been extremely self concious about his wait. He knew he wasn't fat. But he wasn't thin either. Outside of his cabin, he maintaind a sort of "Preppy", or "Happy-go-lucky" attitude. No one would ever guess he'd be purging himself at night. Andy new this, and took advantage of it. This was his first time ever trying it. And now that he knew what it was like, this would probably be his last. Andy felt so much pressure after being claimed. He was after all, currently the only son of Apollo. Andy knew the stories and heard about his dad. He was alwase the "Sexy sun god with a million dollar smile" not "Slightly plump sun god with a sweet disposition." Andy wonderd what his dad would think if he saw him. Would he be disgusted with him? Does he love Andy for who he is? Is he proud of Andy? Andy didn't and probably wouldn't know. He didn't even know if he was ok mentally. Andy tried to do research on depression, and anorexia. Andy knew that he didn't have anorexia. He vowed he would never purge himself again. But he didn't know if he was clear of depression. The fact that he was, and still is and only child didn't help. He wanted siblings. More so than anything he ever wanted before. But for now, he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 am

((hope you don't mind if i join... the site is in need of resurection..XD))

The camp was quiet except for a few campers going back to their cabins after late dinner or from the camp fire. Amongst the people travelling as Evie Nighingale. Still unclaimed Evie felt as though she was alone. She wasn't sure what was happening with her and Leon as she hadn't seen him in a while. But she had other things to think about. For one the reason she was out.
Bored, Evie had left the Hermes cabin earlier that afternoon. She went back to the climbing wall and took the challenge again, though this time she wasn't quite so lucky. A rock had hit her when she was at least 10 feet off the ground and Evie had landed on her wrist. She heard te loud crack and felt the bone break before the pain came, but when it did it wasn't pleasant. Evie didn't scream when the bone broke, or cry. She did however list a large number of cuss words, getting some strange looks off of people as she did so.
After she quit cursing she had pulled herself to her feet and marched up to the Big house to find someone who could fix her wrist, but when she reached the infermery it was empty.
By the time she reached the cabin area agan the sun had set and Evies wrist was twice the size that it normally should be. She had jarred the wist a few times when walking, which led to more curses.

After a while she reached the Apollo cabin, there had to be someone in that could fix her wrist so with her good arm she knocked on the door then opened it. "Helloooo??" She called out, scanning the room. "Anyone home??" She took a few steps into the room and closed the door behind her. "Umm...I need help..."

((it's kinda naff but it was all i could come up with.. Any spelling mistakes i'm blaming on my laptop...the keyboards dying on it and half the letters aren't working properly..:/))
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Andy almost jumped at the sound of another person's voice. "Crap" he mutterd under his breath, as he threw his bathrobe over him. He just finished tying the little sash around his waist as he opend the door. A girl, stood at the door. "Oh hi Evie, uh come in." he said awkwordly. It wasn't that he got tung tied around girls, he was friends with tons of them at theatre, it was just that he was shocked to see someone awake at this hour, also pleasntly suprised that he had recoverd from his little emotional-outbrake so quicly. As she enterd, he noticed her wrist was bent. But not quite as it should have. He shiverd. Broken bones gave him goose bumps. Most people would think that Apollo kids would be find with wounds. Andy mostly was. He did't even blink at the sight of blood. Cuts were fine. You just disenfect them, bandage them, mabye stitches, and boom. Your done. Andy had no idea what to do about broken bones. He HATED it when bones werent were they were supposed to be. He rememberd running out of the room screaming at his second grade talent show as a double-jointed girl put her arms completely around her body. "See Evie, this is what happens when you have one-too-many drinks!" He tried to calm himself down with a joke.

((sorry, I just saw that you already came into the cabin, oh well. Im to lazy to rewrite))
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 am

((XD its all good..My muse is incredibly dead at the moment..so this post might not be so good...))

"Oh hi Evie, uh come in." Andy said. Evie was kinda thankful that it was someone she kinda knew that was there and not a total stranger.
"See Evie, this is what happens when you have one-too-many drinks!" Evie grinned and rolled her eyes at the bad joke.
"Umm..yeahh...Umm..Can you fix it? Apollo kids have healing powers right? Please say you can because i can do practically nothing with a broken wrist...And this is reallly hurting..." She tried to twist her wrist around a little to show where the main damage was but it hurt too much, so wincing Evie left it as it was. "That climbing wall is dangerous.... They should totally increase the safety measures like with Harnesses and such..."

((like i said..Incredibly dead..but i'm ill..:/ And its christmas in a few days...:/ Ill on xmas how fun..))
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 am

Andy winced as Evie showed him her injury. " Evie, they don't have harnesses in actuall lava- cliffs. So if we had harnesses on ours than we'd be unpreparred for the real world. Anyway, I think I can do something. Apollo kids don't really have actually have actuall healing "powers" but it's more like healing knowlage." Andy ranted as he turned his watch to the right and opend up the gold and black box that apeared. It glowed faintly. Good. Andy could actually see the contents in the medkit. "Ok, well, ambrosia helps heal stuff right?" Andy new it could close wounds. He'd seen it heal skin. But could it heal bone? "Well, if it was actual mortal-made medacine of course not but ambrosia isn't. Things like tums or advil have there own exact purposes. Musinex helps stuffed noses, asprin's a pain killer. But ambrosia heals wounds. Thats it's own purpise. So why would it only cure cuts and things like...." Andy just realized he was actually talking. "Sorry Evie. I rant a lot when I'm tired. Look Evie, If you put ambrosia on or in (Andy shiverd at the thought of what he was about to propose to Evie) a wound, it'll heal. Right?" Evie nodded back. "Well, you dont have a wound. Well, you do, but not like the normal cut. Ambrosia seems to only work when its actually touching the wound. So, the ambrosia needs to get into your arm (Andy swallowed hard) and than it'll heal your broken bone. In other words, your gonna need to go emo, cut yourself, put the ambrosia on, wrap it all up with a bandage and give it all time." Andy wonderd what her reaction would be like.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:55 am

((Sorry sorry sorry! It's taken me so long to get this up...I've been ill...and Busy on HBH killing off my charrie and setting up a new one...))

"Evie, they don't have harnesses in actuall lava- cliffs. So if we had harnesses on ours than we'd be unpreparred for the real world. Anyway, I think I can do something. Apollo kids don't really have actually have actuall healing "powers" but it's more like healing knowlage." Andy said, causing Evie to roll her eyes.
He somehow made a medikit appear and opened it.
"Ok, well, ambrosia helps heal stuff right?" Evie nodded.
"Well, if it was actual mortal-made medacine of course not but ambrosia isn't. Things like tums or advil have there own exact purposes. Musinex helps stuffed noses, asprin's a pain killer. But ambrosia heals wounds. Thats it's own purpise. So why would it only cure cuts and things like...." Andy said, before realising he was talking...Well...thinking out loud.
"Sorry Evie. I rant a lot when I'm tired. Look Evie, If you put ambrosia on or in a wound, it'll heal. Right?" Evie nodded again. "Well, you dont have a wound. Well, you do, but not like the normal cut. Ambrosia seems to only work when its actually touching the wound. So, the ambrosia needs to get into your arm and than it'll heal your broken bone. In other words, your gonna need to go emo, cut yourself, put the ambrosia on, wrap it all up with a bandage and give it all time."
Evies eyes widened. She shook her head and backed away. "Oh Hell no...I am not doing that....EVER! I'll just eat some of the Ambrosia...and like...can you bandage the wrist up? Or put like a splint or something on it....I am not doing the whole emo thing...Ever!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 am

" Well Evie, it's technicly the opposite of emo sence It'll heal you." Andy was series, but than he reallized it sounded like a joke. "Anyway, yeah, eating the ambrosia would help to. I can't bieleve I didn't think of that!" Andy was so embaressed. But than again, he was still half asleep. He wounderd if Evie would realized that and forgive him, but he was to tired to care. He gave Evie a square of ambrosia and some bandages. "Go to town. It won't take to long to heal. A good night's sleep will do wonders." It was probably to late for either of them to have a "good night's sleep" but Andy didn't say it. "Well, good night Evie."
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 am

((i must seem full of excuses atm...buttt...I have to write this quickly cause i have to go make mine and my sisters dinner and then after i gotta do some coursework...so this post might be a little short...and crappy))

"Well Evie, it's technicly the opposite of emo since It'll heal you." Andy said. "Anyway, yeah, eating the ambrosia would help to. I can't bieleve I didn't think of that!" Andy gave her a square of amrosia and some bandages. "Go to town. It won't take to long to heal. A good night's sleep will do wonders."
Evie rolled her eyes, like she was ever gonna get a good nights sleep in the Hermes cabin. "yup...Okies..." She said anyway.
"Well, good night Evie."
Evie nodded. "Cya around Andy." She said, heading to the door. She paused halfway out though, hesitating. She turned back around and looked at Andy. "Are you Okay Andy? I never asked how you were...." She smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

(( my god it's been a long time! But, here we go!))

Andy choked up. He wanted to tell her what was happening, he really did. He felt like crying right there and running up to hug her. But he was far too old for that. So he put on his best perfectly-contently-tired face and the words came out automaticly. "oh I'm fine Evie. Thanks. Have a good night!" and with that he faked a grin. "Cya tomarrow I guess."

(( it's been about a year since I've neglegted to post and my muse is completely down... But not a lot has changed sence I've left I see Smile. I'm glad to finally be back!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)   Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living up to expectations.....Or trying to... (open)
Page 1 of 1