Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Eliza Jackson's eyelids forced itself opened to the light that shined through the windowsills of the Morpheus cabin. The blonde threw her covers off of her and yawned, it was at least seven o'clock in the morning. Breakfast was in an hour, but the girl wasn't famished. She carelessly threw her long legs over the bed and planted her feet hard on the ebony-colored floor, as she stood she outstretched her arms and yawned even more; Eliza heaved a sigh and walked over to her mirror, cursing her laziness as she walked.

The daughter of Morpheus has grown these past two in a half years, her hair was still a golden color, her eyes still a sapphire color, but her height was the only thing that had changed along with the blue-rimmed braces that were placed over her crooked front teeth. The first time she arrived at camp, she was five feet and three inches. Now she was towering over five feet and seven inches tall. The daughter of Morpheus, despite her idleness she has been doing camp activities like sword-fighting, and javelin throwing. But she has kept her distance from other campers as of late, she has adapted a hermit type personality as well. Eliza has only left her cabin for javelin-throwing, sword fighting, and capture the flag games; other than that she had no reason to leave her vacant cabin.

Maybe I should try to make friends or do something different, Eliza thought, while snapping a rubber band on her wrist and grabbing fistfuls of her golden hair. Eliza did have a friend, his name was Seamus but she hasn't seen him in two years. The daughter of Morpheus reminisced about her time in Camp Half-Blood, it was a great time but great times always last. She had a boyfriend, and went on a quest to help a guy prove his love for a girl but she didn't remember much of it. Eliza ran her tongue over her rimmed rainbow tracks as she successfully put her hair into a ponytail, she walked over to her closet and ran her hand through the fabric of her clothes trying to choose what she should wear for the beginning of the new day.

After choosing a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans, she quickly put on her clothes and placed a black fedora on her head for an additional accessory. Eliza puckered her lips in front of the mirror, then shook her head in disgust after seeing that the ponytail didn't look right with the fedora. Ugh, I don't look right.. She thought as she tipped the fedora anxiously before taking it off and putting it on her counter. Eliza removed the rubber band and smoothed out her hair. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the blanket that Morpheus has given her on her claiming day. She walked over to the bed and slowly picked it up, carefully petting the soft blue sheet that had stars surrounding it, she hasn't used it ever since she received it. Eliza bit her lower lip and placed the blanket over her shoulders before returning to the mirror. After putting the fedora back on and primping herself up like a vain primadonna, she grabbed her black vans and headed out the Morpheus cabin door.

It was a cloudy day at camp, A few campers were up and at 'em hacking each other with swords and throwing daggers. A few slacker campers sat against their respective cabins and waved at Eliza. She subconsciously waved back before closing the door lightly behind her, She blew her bangs and looked around the central area of the camp. What else was there to do? Sure there were hobbies, such as Pegasi riding and learning the Greek language but to the cynical brit there wasn't anything to do. There were a few campers walking into the Woods, Eliza rolled her eyes and walked the opposite direction, making a tsking noise and shaking her head; wondering why anyone would go into the Woods. Especially inexperienced campers. Eliza Jackson thought that since she's been in camp for three years she knew almost everything about the camp, but she really didn't.

Playing with the three beads on her necklace, she headed towards the Arts and Crafts block. A yawn escaped from the Daughter of Morpheus's lips as she walked into the area, with an objective in her head. "Make friends? How am I suppose to do that? I can barely start conversation..." She muttered as she took a seat in front of one of the canvas. It was true, Eliza haven't had human contact in awhile. Sure there were cabin inspections and Cabin Leader meetings (Which she always kept her mouth shut while the others were bickering and trying to compare whose parent was the best). Eliza wanted someone to talk too, but since she wasn't as chirpy and vibrant as she was back then, that probably wouldn't happen.

The daughter of Morpheus plucked a paintbrush out of a bucket and grabbed a few paint buckets and placed it on the floor. She reached down and dipped her brush in the blue paint, she sat back up and slowly smeared the blue on the bottom half of the canvas, hoping someone would wander into the area.

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Two years had passed..

How could two years possibly passed, and he had not been at Camp Half-Blood in over two years, since his mother got mad and pulled him out of it saying it was unsafe and how his dad would never claim him. How could a mother say that to a child?, thought Seamus. Since he had to live in the mortal world, and going to stupid mortal prep schools. Then a thought crossed his sixteen year old mind, Did his mother really care about him? 

Soon after two years he was able to convince his mother to let him come back. Which worked after his mother had lost her job, and now she was living at home doing goodness only knew. The only good part was he was back at his home, and hopefully find his two best friends, or if they are still even alive, thought Seamus.

After he got out of the unclaimed cabin, which still kind of made him mad, since two years and he was not even claimed yet, but he was not going to let it bother him. 

He soon put on a pair of shorts, a black t shirt, an a pair of red vans. Since over the past two years he had developed a bit of an crazy fashion sense.  In his eyes he thought he looked fashionable.  After a little while he let his hair grow to be a little bit longer, than cutting it too look like one of those boy band guys hair. Since that got him a girlfriend at one of his mortal schools named Alexandria who was the nicest person he had ever met in his mind.

Soon Seamus made his way down to the Art and Crafts block, and hoping he could find his friends here. Since it been two long years without his two best friends. Even though he still thought of one a bit more than a friend after Alexandria left him for a stupid jock named Mason. 

Well he knew he had no chance with one of his closest friends, since she was dating his other friend, and him leaving probably ruined everything that he had at Camp Half-Blood. 

Once he walked into Camp Half-Blood he soon almost passed out, because to his surprise his best friend was here, she was actually her, but another thing was missing where was Alex. This made him wonder where his other friend went. 

He soon decided to walk over to Eliza, who to his surprise he kind of had a crush on. Well he knew it would never happen, so he soon walked in and he said.  

" Eliza! " he shouted.

" Where is Alex? " he asked. 

White Botton Down Shirt

White Shorts

Blue Vans

Shark Tooth Neckless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Eliza stopped what she was doing and slowly turned around, Oh my god... She thought, instantly dropping her paintbrush to the floor. The daughter of Morpheus couldn't believe her eyes, was her mind playing tricks on her? Was this actually-- "Seamus...?" She whispered, slowly standing up. Sure she wasn't as attractive as she use to be, plus she had rainbow track braces which wasn't a good look. The seventeen year old stopped in her tracks when he asked about Alexander. Why would he ask about her ex? Wasn't he glad to see her? Well, him and Alex were pretty close friends and probably had a closer bond so of course he would ask for him.

Eliza Jackson ignored the jealous thoughts that were rummaging through her head before replying, "We broke up two years ago, I haven't heard from him since," She told Seamus before smiling and walking over to him. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, she wanted him to think it was a friendly kiss but it was more of an affectionate one... "Don't you miss me? I'm so glad to see you, where have you been?" She asked, wrapping her arms around her old friend and pulling him into a tight hug. She has thought about the boy a lot, she didn't want to tell him that. Maybe things were better kept secret...

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Seamus looked at his friend and he smiled and he said " It has been so long, and I am sorry about you and Alex by the way. You guys were really a cute couple. Even though were all like fourteen, but still you guys made an cool couple. " he said as he soon decided to give Eliza a hug, and he said " I am also very happy to see you, since quite personally your probably the best thing that happened to me in ages. " he said with a sigh. 

Then soon he sighed as she asked where he had been, and he said " Well, I have been going to stupid mortal prep schools, and sadly had been taken away from here, due to my mom saying that it was basically pointless and that my father will never claim me, and how I was better off in the mortal world. Which also resulted in me getting my heartbroken by an girl named Alexandria. Well besides all of that, my life has been horrible for the past two years, and I honestly am thrilled to be back her and seeing you. Although I do miss Alex, but hey seeing you is still an awesome thing. " he said as he hugged her, and he soon saw her kiss his cheek. 

He soon let out an smile, he had been beyond happy, and he soon came to say. " How has life been for you? Or should I not ask that question? " he asked. 

White Botton Down Shirt

White Shorts

Blue Vans

Shark Tooth Neckless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)   

Back to top Go down

World of Colors (I know the site is dead xD, anyone that's active can join)
Page 1 of 1