Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random chat

Go down 
+22
Elise Aurélie
Milly Gardener
Aeolus
Eliza Jackson
Jennifer Mason
Terpsichore
Artemis
Nico Di Angelo
James Smith
Thomas Kirtley
Levi de Jesus
Evie Nightingale
Leon Tycho
Julie Antoinette
Daphni Coal Kneeland
Natasha Clark
Alexander Jones
Andrew Siax
Christian Francis
Samantha Nightly
Frank Desmond
Luke Ford
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Ford
Son of Poseidon
Luke Ford

Random chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:17 am

Never played that. And if I did, I can't garuntee that I'd be honest..... some things are a bit too personal to be honest about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:18 am

-shrug- Well when you play with a bunch of friends it's a tad different I guess. . . . too bad the guy who got me to play is no longer my friend. . . . . Uh ohes! affraid
Back to top Go down
Luke Ford
Son of Poseidon
Luke Ford

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:20 am

I think I can guess who the guy was...

Yeah, but even with friends, there's some things I'd prefer to keep to myself. Even if its my best friends.

But that's just me, and the way life has made me. I'm sure other people are different about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:21 am

-nods- I can understand that. I'm just the kind of person who's very open to her friends XD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Nightly
Daughter of Hermes
Samantha Nightly

Location : Don't go in the closet....there was a bug in there.

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:34 am

meanwhile i don't give away any of my secrets to anyone. even my best friends. Bad experiences with trust in my past. I am paranoid of everyone XD
Back to top Go down
Luke Ford
Son of Poseidon
Luke Ford

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:45 am

I'm the same there, Sam....

I once told someone about what my mum was, and we ended up falling out and he spread it. So nearly everyone in my year, especially those who know me, now know what she was -_-

On the brighter side, I can always turn the 'your mum' joked and insults back on the people who use them on me, mainly because in my mind, I don't have a mum. And even though I know I do, I hate her more than my stepmum..... which is a fair bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:47 am

The world is quite a nasty place out there :\ Lucky for me I've never had to deal with that kind of stuff. Everyone I've ever trusted, I was right to trust, even those I moved away from.
Back to top Go down
Luke Ford
Son of Poseidon
Luke Ford

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am

Well, hopefully, siggy's will be working now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

Well let me post here and see if mine decides to work XP
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 am

haha ko! I'm farther south than you! I win! haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 am

That's okay though because I hate the south XDDD
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:42 am

Hey well geuss what the dirtiest joke in the world is. "Geuss what Chicken butt" I got it off of Family Guy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 am

You hate the south??? WE WILL ALL COME AFTER YOU, KIDNAP YOU, AND COOK YOU IN OUR GUMBO!!! YA HEAR?? lol

Hey guys, i found a site that makes animated sigs. What size sig and faunt should I get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 am

-raises eyebrow- Uhuh sure, you do that Andrew XP
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 am

Ko, I knew your avatar looked familir!!! I love Kate Voegle! She performed in my town not to long ago! (two years ago but still.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 am

O.O DID YOU GET TO GO SEE HER? I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE HER!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 am

I did see her! And I met Natasha bedingfield! Shes my favorite!

((just so you know, this isnt my permanint sig. Its just something ill have until ko makes me 1))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

You lucky duck! O.O I'm envious!
Back to top Go down
Natasha Clark
Daughter of Aphrodite
Natasha Clark

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

to be honest, i never heard of kate voegele 0.0
like, what type of songs does she play?

And SADLY, the only singer ive ever been to a concert to was...
hillary duff -.- i was like 4 years old then & my older sister was a huuugeee fan , so yeah . x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 am

Uhmm well I'm not sure what you'd call it, but I love it. You should go look up . . . . Sweet Silver Lining . . . OOH OR Manhatten From the Sky . . . . OOOH ORRRR Playing With My Heart!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natasha Clark
Daughter of Aphrodite
Natasha Clark

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 am

LOL, ill check it right now :]
and, i also hate the south .
in fact, i HATE SUMMER .
i wish i lived in antartica where its always winter 0.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 pm

I would hate it if it was always winter! The weather needs to be just right. Not too hot and not too cold!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Siax
Son of Apollo
Andrew Siax

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:24 am

Frankly I dont car if its summer or winter. I only have seen snow like three times. I live in the south so its alwase relatively mild. The ownly time it snowed here was 6 or 7 years ago! )':
Back to top Go down
Daphni Coal Kneeland
Unclaimed Demigod
Daphni Coal Kneeland

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 am

i personally like spring and fall. >< I hate it when it's too hot or too cold, but if i really had to pick, I'd choose summer. <333
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 am

WELL I LIKE CAKE AND IM FREAKIN SUGAR HIGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random chat   Random chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random chat
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next