Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello, I'm Shadis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadisDecere

PostSubject: Hello, I'm Shadis   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 am

It started on a cold September day. I have never witnessed a tornado before, and that day was my first. I was blown away from my family. I woke up in the woods, probably somewhere in New York. The wind was blowing hard, and I was hearing strange voices coming from trees. ( I think they were nymphs.) I kept on hearing: "Demigod...." and "Camp Half-Blood" and "To the north". So I walked north. I never had much friends, I was bullied a lot. And I was kind of emo. I liked the water, and weirdly I like school. Everyone called me nerd, because I got all A+'s.

So finally I found a gate-like thing that read Camp half-Blood. I was abruptly greeted by a man with a horse's bottom... were centaurs real? I was introduced to other teens and other weird creatures. I thought I was hallucinating! But i was taken to a temporary cabin. The Hermes Cabin.

That night was Capture the Flag. And I didn't know how to play, so a guy from the Apollo captain helped me. When i was attacked, I tried diving down into a lake. All my wounds healed, then i grabbed a fellow demigod's sword and stabbed my opponent. That was battle strategy! The finally as I put my hands up in victory, a few diamonds errupted from the ground.

I did not notice that 3 glowing symbols shined above my head. Everyone bowed down, and Chiron (the centaur) bellowed " behold! Son of Poeseidon, Athena and Hades" When we were done, everyone was chatting about how this was possible. 2 gods and 1 godess + my mom and dad?
This made no sense!

It turns out maybe Athena had an affair with my dad while my mom had an affair with poeseidon then Hades. Then My mom married my dad to have me.... that was weird.

So my story continues.....

Im am Shadis Decere
Age 15
Height 4"11
Weight: 98
Son of Poeseidon,Athen and Hades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Shadis   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am

OK, but...No. First of all, that is not possible. Second of all, this isn't where you post your character. You need to go and fill out the form that can be found under 'Portal' and follow the instructions given. And you can't choose your godly parent. Sorry. If you have any questions, contact one of the mods or admins.

Banner, Avvie and matching siggie go to Aphrodite, and second siggie goes to Artemis!!

FYI: Lara's age is 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello, I'm Shadis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: