Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chilling on a branch :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubblez

Bubblez

Chilling on a branch :) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling on a branch :)   Chilling on a branch :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 am

Haley dragged Crow into the woods. "Haley!" crow couldnt stop laughing "haley, this is were you wanted to take me?"
Haley spun around. " Yeah, were else you dork?"
"Dunno? You could give me a tour of your cabin?" He winked at her. "Oh shut up" Haley said grinning.
Crow kissed her.
"So lets go on that walk." "Fine, Mr. Long, But wouldnt you want something else before we go?"
Crow looked puzzeled. "Um, another kiss maybe?" Haley sighed. " Crow?"
Crow kissed her on the cheek. " yeah?" "When are you ready to take it to the next level? I mean....."
Crow shook his head. "No. Youre just like her." "Um Crow? Who?"
"I cant tell you. But youre just like her. You dont really love me. You just want..... You know."
" No! I Love you more than anything!" Crow shook his head again. he brushed his hair out of his eyes.
" I need to think over this relationship, Haley. I dont think its working out. You know what i mean, right?"
Haley sighed " Yeah. Yeah I do. Honestly, I love you but i need to tell you two really important things."
" which would be?" " One: Tell me when youre ready to join me okay? I hope you know i love you, crow?"
He snorted. " yeah. Whatever. And two?" Haley burst into tears. " Im cheating on you." She ran off into the forest.
"No. No! NO! I KNEW IT!!! YOURE A SELFISH BRAT!"

Haley came back later.
"Im sorry crow. I wasnt thinking. I love you more than anything and I-"
"I dont wannna hear it. I just dont."
"But-"
"No. Haley. Cheating is horrible. Who did you cheat with?"
Haley sniffed.
"TELL ME!"
" I cant."
"Well then its over."
"No! Please Crow!"
Back to top Go down
Aklian

Chilling on a branch :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a branch :)   Chilling on a branch :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

?????????????????? 
just can't understand even a single word, what  is your purpose behind do such kind of useless wording or anything which you say it.
Back to top Go down

Chilling on a branch :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: Woods-
Jump to: