Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"W-what? Where am i?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daughter_of_hades

daughter_of_hades

"W-what? Where am i?" Empty
PostSubject: "W-what? Where am i?"   "W-what? Where am i?" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 am

Samson Balavard sat up in soft white linens on a soft straw bed, the air smelled faintly like lavender and clove. He rubbed his eyes wearily, "Where am i?" he asked as a beautiful woman krept into veiw.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

"W-what? Where am i?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "W-what? Where am i?"   "W-what? Where am i?" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 am

OOC: Hi! I'm not a mod or anything but I noticed this. You have to make a character first in order to roleplay. Read the rules. They're different forom a fair few PJO sites. There is a word count you need to keep up to, as well. So, read the rules, make a character (and email it to the address given in the announcement on the forum page) and keep to the word count. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down

"W-what? Where am i?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Other :: Ogygia-
Jump to: