Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New daughter of Hades, can you help her broken heart heal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daughter_of_hades

PostSubject: New daughter of Hades, can you help her broken heart heal?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 am

Maria wandered around camp in lonliness. She was new, and had a broken heart. "The son's of hapstus, the big jerks!" she muttered quitly.
Maria:

"We have no reason to be disapointed, we have more talent that Ceelo Green, and Nikki Manaj, so why would we care? We still have our adoring fans, and the crazy fan girls." ~Billie Joe Armstrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: New daughter of Hades, can you help her broken heart heal?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm

((Please get an approved character and follow the posting rules, until then, LOCKED THREAD))

This is going to be Legend-wait for it-Dary, Legendary
for HIMYM fans

signature credit to Adele Frye
Frank speak in red

banner credit to Jennifer Mason

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Four Wheeler Basketball<-------- Click there

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com

New daughter of Hades, can you help her broken heart heal?
Page 1 of 1