Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 am

The stars overhead shone out brightly against the inky blackness of the sky. Lara sighed. A chilly wind blew across the open waters, sending a splash of droplets against the white sand of the beach. Lara hugged her knees to her chest, digging her bare feet into the warm sand. Ever since she'd been claimed, it seemed as if everything had just been great. True, things were still as crowded and friendless as before, but now she had this warm feeling inside that she assumed came from knowing she at least had someone who cared enough for her to claim her. And to give her two really cool swords.

She unconsciously touched the necklace charm at her throat, which was the symbol of her mother, Nemesis. Just thinking about the swords made her happy. Black and gleaming, they were everything she'd ever wished for. Of course, she wasn't really a jewelry girl, but the necklace her swords transformed into was so pretty and...and her, that it seemed perfect. She loved it.

Another cold splash of water woke her out of her thoughts. She shivered, but stayed on the beach. At that moment, she was definitely not going back to the Hermes cabin. Crowded and full of loud noise; it was perfect torture for her. In fact, it was the reason why she was seldom seen there. She'd perfected the art of sneaking out after everyone was supposed to be in their cabins, and avoiding the harpies. One of her only comforts was the fact that she'd started working on the designs for her cabin, so soon she would have one all to herself. Of course, she should probably finish those soon, as the builders wanted them as soon as possible.

Thinking of time-limits and crowded places reminded her that school was to be starting soon. She didn't know where she was going to attend, if she even decided to go to school that is. So far she'd managed to get kicked out of every school she had ever been too, so upon coming to CBH, she had stopped going. Of course, now that she was getting older she should probably go back, but she didn't know. Besides, it's not like she "hung out" with anyone she could possibly go to school with. She was a loner, through and through.

A cloud drifted over the moon, masking everything in darkness for a moment. Lara took a deep breath, enjoying the crispness in the air that September started to bring in. As the cloud began to clear and the moon started to light the night-world again, Lara heard a sound down the beach. Her first thought was harpies, but it was too heavy for that. Most likely another camper, or some very, very, very lost citizen.

Banner, Avvie and matching siggie go to Aphrodite, and second siggie goes to Artemis!!

FYI: Lara's age is 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:45 am

It was a few months after Matthew Lee arrived at camp, and yet, he still felt lonely as ever. Well, it was true that he was not a talkative person to begin with, but even in that crowded yet cursed Hermes cabin, his feelings was unsure. It was night time, and although everyone else was asleep, Matt's eyes were wide open. He stare at the cabin's ceiling, unable to sleep for even a wink. After a few minutes more of struggling with the blanket, Matthew slipped out from his bed, grabbing his iPod while wearing his shoes, and trying to be as quiet as possible, sneaked his way out from Hermes Cabin. He can't even shut his eyes anyway, so why bother trying?

When the boy stepped out, the full moon was peeking from the clouds, making the night even brighter than it used to be. At least, that was Matt thought. With his problems and dilemmas, everything was dim for him. It's not that he hated his parents for not telling who he is from the first time, or he had a grudge on the satyr that only met him when he was in high school, not sometime earlier. But that experience wipe Matt's life back to a clean slate: like everything was a lie. His grades, his abilities in taekwondo... literally everything. And now he had no choice but to stay in one place that was safe for a boy like him: Camp Half-Blood.

So far, things had been good. Matthew managed to get his schedule, followed in with great diligence, and he hadn't shoot anyone's butt yet at the archery lessons, even though he sucked at it. However, the loneliness swarmed in from time to time. He didn't have any close friends, or any friend for that matter. When the times go though just like now, he actually wanted someone to talk to. But since he had nobody, all Matt could do was went for a stroll, hoping that the harpies won't ate him. He had done it several times, and managed to stay alive plus intact.

But apparently, today he wasn't alone. After placing his earphone, Matt noticed that someone was sitting in front of the Sound. From the silhouette, it was a girl: by her long hair and all. Clearing his throat, Matthew Lee tiptoed to the girl, but unfortunately she noticed him. Busted from sneaking, Matt could only gave her an apologetic smile. "Hello. Mind if I join you?" Somehow, he managed to find his voice for the night. "It such a nice night, after all. I'm... Matt, by the way."

Matt talks in #4355AA
Set made by me! Very Happy And FYI, Matt's age is 16. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:55 am

"Hello. Mind if I join you?" Said a voice. Lara turned around abruptly, and beheld a guy her age, walking along the beach with his Ipod. He had longish, hair, a style that Lara dubbed shaggy, and bangs to match. He was tall, probably taller than her by a couple of inches at least. One look and you could just tell that he was strong. His arms were very lean and muscular, a trait that was often seen in those who trained outside of CHB, and those who had been at CHB for a number of years, such as Lara.

"Um, no, I don't really mind," Lara said, a little surprised that he had wanted to sit by her. Usually people looked right past her, and she was completely ignored. Of course, she couldn't fault them for that; usually she just wanted to be ignored.She was more of an observer, which seemed to make sense since her mother was Nemesis. Watching and waiting to act on balance and revenge.

"It such a nice night, after all. I'm... Matt, by the way." Matt said.

"Yeah, it is,"
Lara sighed unconsciously. She then abruptly came back to her senses and said in a more guarded tone, "I'm Lara."

The midnight air blew yet another cold blast against the two campers, and Lara rubbed her hands up and down her pale white arms. Thinking that it couldn't be too cold on a late summer's night, Lara had stupidly emerged from the Hermes cabin in nothing but a dark black tank top and some deep violet shorts, and of course, her sandals. She was definitely regretting her decision not to dress warmer.

Banner, Avvie and matching siggie go to Aphrodite, and second siggie goes to Artemis!!

Last edited by LaraWillis on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 am

Thankfully, the girl didn't mind, even though her gesture might say otherwise. Upon a closer look, Matthew realized that this girl was... dark. Not mentally, but on her appearance and attitude. A little bit cold, especially the way she talked: not snappy, but icy. Definitely not a typical happy-go-lucky kind of person. Luckily, that means she and Matt had something in common. Ever since he realized that he was not a mere mortal, Matthew's attitude went from being a smiley boy to a cold kid. So in a way, Matt was glad that he was not the only quiet and invisible person in this camp.

But after sitting beside Lara, Matt suddenly remembered that he has seen her before. She was one of the unclaimed kids in the Hermes cabin. But back then, Matt didn't knew her name. However, Lara's presence was more stronger now, more real. Which made Matt wondered if she had been claimed not too long ago. Before Matt could ask about that subject, suddenly a cold wind blew towards both of them. Matt shivered almost instantly, since he didn't wear anything besides his thin white pajamas. When he glanced at Lara, the girl actually dressed even less: only a tank-top and some purple shorts. Matt was surprised that she still survived in this cold night air. "How could you stand it? I mean, the cold?" Matt wasn't plan to ask, but he didn't know what to say anymore. Plus, he was curious. Somehow, Lara's mysterious aura tempted Matt to pry her nature. But he decided to take it slow. They have all night to talk. That is, until a harpy came by and try to eat them both.

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 am

As Lara got a closer look at Matt, she too realized she knew him. He was one of the unclaimed kids at the Hermes cabin. She wondered if he'd been having the same kind of thoughts that she'd had before she was claimed. After all, they did seem to have a little in common, or so it seemed to Lara.

Matt shivered beside her as well, and she realized he was only wearing very thin pajamas. They'd both underestimated the cold apparently.

"How could you stand it? I mean, the cold?" Matt asked. Lara was a bit surprised at the question, and it seemed so was Matt. He looked like he hadn't meant to ask that. That made Lara smile just a little.

"I don't know...I don't really stand it, I mean, I'm still really cold, but I'd prefer the cold of the air to the stuffiness of the Hermes cabin any day," Lara said, and then added, "I'm just glad that I'll be moving out soon. Well, as soon as my cabin's built. I really don't know how long that's going to take."

She then realized that it probably wasn't the best topic to talk about, since Matt was obviously unclaimed. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Lara thought. She knew exactly how she had felt only a few days before when someone mentioned getting claimed, and she didn't want anyone else to feel that.

"But um," Lara started, but was saved from a horrible attempt at trying to change the conversation when a huge gust of wind blew over the waves, splashing the beach where the two teens were sitting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 am

Moving out? Hearing that, Matt raised his eyebrows. So his intuition was not wrong. Before, it would be wild guess, but now that Lara had confirmed it, all Matt could do was smile as reassuringly as possible. True, he was a little bit jealous. Not knowing when he will be claimed while the girl in front of her already know who her parent was... It's kinda slammed his mood. But Matt was not going to be a Betty Buzzkill for Lara, since she could be waiting for this claiming for awhile, just like him. "Congratulations." The word was like vinegar, but Matt managed to let it out.

But when Lara decided to talk some more, suddenly a gust of wind splashed the wave to them both. Instictively, Matt withdrew. It's bad enough to go on a night-walk with only a pajamas, he was not going to be soaked from head to toe later. It would be embarrassing if he showed up in the infirmary just because of a nasty flu. "It seems like the nature won't cooperate with us being here." Matt commented. But he still want to stick around. His eyes already wide open, anyway. "So... who's your godly parent? But if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay." Matt shrugged. He knew this subject could be sensitive to many people, including himself. But he was curious, so Matt could only hope Lara won't mind if he still ask questions.

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:01 pm

((OK, I've got her up!))

BIC: Matt didn't seem very surprised at Lara revealing herself to be a demigod. She wondered if he had been one of the kids in the cabin upon her claiming, or if it was something more. Maybe she looked different or something? Unconsciously, Lara looked down at herself. She didn't seem to look any different...

"Congratulations." Matt said, but sounded like it pained him to say it. Lara felt doubly worse. She still couldn't believe she'd even brought up the subject. She was so stupid! She knew exactly how he was probably feeling right then, and she had promised herself upon getting claimed that she wouldn't make other people feel like that. And now she'd made Matt feel that way. She sickened herself.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for bringing it up. I'm horrible, I really am," Lara stammered, trying to apologize. Then of course, the wind had to decide to douse the beach in water. Matt moved out of the way in time, but Lara wasn't quick enough, as she had been too busy trying to change the subject. The wave splashed up at her, soaking her bare legs and splashing her clothes. It wasn't too bad, but it was still cold. She withdrew further up the beach with Matt, shivering a bit.

"It seems like the nature won't cooperate with us being here." Matt commented. Lara felt bad, thinking that it was his exit line, and that he'd be leaving her alone to her thoughts. She was surprised that she felt so sad about that. Usually when that happened she felt sad, maybe a bit angry, but then the feeling went away. However, Lara cheered up a bit when he seemed as if he was going to stay after all.

"So... who's your godly parent? But if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay." Matt said. Lara looked down at the ground, contemplating.

"I'm fine with answering, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything..." Lara said, and then took a deep breath and went on, "I was claimed by Nemesis, Goddess of Balance and Revenge," she said, her excitement at finally being claimed pouring out of her in those ten words. She hadn't realized how good it felt to say that she'd been claimed. Lara just couldn't help but smile.

Last edited by LaraWillis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

When Lara stammered while apologizing, Matthew Lee cursed silently in his head. Did she could read how Matt was feeling before: bitter and disappointed? After moistened his lips, all he could do was sighed. "Don't be. My fault if I... implied anything." But his apologize was meaningless, for Lara's expression revealed that she felt guilty for even saying that she had been claimed. For that, Matt felt even more worst than before. Lara should be happy, now that she'd been acknowledged by her godly parent. And now, because of Matt's attitude towards the news, her happy mood might be crushed to ashes now.

However, nature decided to be mean afterwards. Probably what the unclaimed demigod really deserved after being so cold towards the newly claimed girl. But when Matt dodged, Lara still standing on the sand, allowing the water soaked her bare legs. Before Matt could yell a warning, Lara quickly retreated afterwards. Thank goodness for that. Again, it won't be a pleasant visit to the Infirmary just for reporting a case of sudden hypothermia. And especially not at night. Chiron might make them cleaning dishes with the harpies as a punishment.

Then Matt got curious and ended up asking Lara about who her godly parent was. Thankfully, she wanted to answer, but a little bit reluctant about how Matt would react afterwards. This made the boy waved his hand dismissively. “Don’t worry about me. I do have some… issues towards them-”-Matt pointed his thumb to the sky, causing the sky to rumble softly- “-but hearing who your parent is won’t be a problem for me. It’s okay.” Then Lara told who her parent was: Nemesis, the Goddess of Revenge. Matt raised his eyebrows upon hearing that name. “Nemesis. Nice one.” And Matt did mean it literally. The goddess’ title might sound scary, but she was one of the minor gods who seems… fair to everyone. Matt had spent sometime at Camp reading Greek materials, and that name became more and more familiar to him. When he saw Lara was smiling proudly, the boy couldn’t help but a smile back. A truthful one, the kind that hadn’t come out in a long time. But upon remembering what Lara said before, Matt furrowed his eyebrows. “But wait. You said you don’t have a cabin yet.” Matt crossed his hands in a serious motion. “Do you need some help? I could do it with you. Though I’m sure you’ll need some more people.” It’s been a long time since Matt got involved with any kind of project. Helping Lara might be an… interesting thing to do. Even more interesting than just training all day, at least. Still standing in front of the Sound, Matt tapped his fingers on his arms, waiting anxiously for Lara’s answer.

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 am

"Don't be. My fault if I... implied anything." Matt apologized. Lara looked down. She didn't want to make Matt feel any worse, and to be honest, she didn't want herself feeling any worse either. She felt that is this side of the conversation continued on any longer, they'd both feel pretty down by the end of it. She decided to just leave it at that. Lara didn't say anything, just nodded to show that it was OK.

Because she had been doused with water, Lara shivered. Her legs were freezing, and she couldn't help her teeth from chattering a bit. However, she didn't want the conversation to end so soon, so she stuck it out. Matt seemed a bit worried, which made her think of hypothermia. She hoped she wouldn't have to report a case of it in the morning. That conversation would not go over well with Chiron.

Upon Lara being concerned about Matt's feelings on the whole matter of her Godly parent, Matt just waved his had dismissively.

“Don’t worry about me. I do have some… issues towards them-”-Matt pointed his thumb to the sky, and the sky rumbled slightly- “-but hearing who your parent is won’t be a problem for me. It’s okay.”
Taking that as a good sign, Lara went a head and told him, to which his response was, “Nemesis. Nice one." Lara smiled. Yes, her mother's title of Goddess of Revenge did sound a bit intimidating, but she really was fair to most people. Lara was proud of being a child of Nemesis. Matt smiled at her, and it seemed like the kind of smile you would give to your friend, which in turn made Lara smile.

Suddenly though, Matt seemed to get more serious.

“But wait. You said you don’t have a cabin yet.” Matt crossed his hands, a motion that portrayed seriousness. “Do you need some help? I could do it with you. Though I’m sure you’ll need some more people.” Lara was taken aback by this offer. She couldn't believe he would offer to do that, especially upon just having met her.

"Really? You're serious?!" Lara exclaimed. "That's like, wow. Thank you. I've had no idea on how I was going to build my cabin." She really couldn't believe that Matt was offering to help her with her cabin. It was like a prayer being answered, or a wish coming true. She wouldn't have to do everything alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 am

When Matt offered to help Lara make her new cabin, he could tell that she was relieved. Thank goodness, Matt thought. Not only that Lara actually wanted some help, this could mean that Matt would face the next few days-or if he was lucky, a few weeks- with a job other than practicing archery or making stupid yet sometimes intoxicating potteries. Not that he hated it, but come on. There must be some other way to spend the day. And thankfully, now Matt found one.

Sitting a little bit further from the water now, Matt motioned Lara to come closer. Then with a stick, he began to sketch a cabin's outside look, while secretly glancing to his back for the possibilities of harpies that could suddenly dawning on them both. "Well, I'm not the best sketcher, but... here." He pointed to the rough picture he just drew in the sands. "I was thinking some dark colors as the walls, with a white or maybe wood door and a scale as the symbol on top of it, of course." Sure, Matt was no architect. But he was always good at planning. That's how he became a straight-A student despite his dyslexia and a taekwondo champion for a few times in a row at his school.

But then the boy scratched his head. "However, if we actually wanted to do this... we must ask some help from the other cabins. Athena, perhaps, for the structure. And some of the Hermes' cabin mates to help out with the materials and such. Oh, not forgetting to ask for Chiron's approval." But then Matt realized something. He was talking too much. "I'm sorry." Matt said with an apologetic tone. "I'm always excited while planning stuff. Do correct or even criticize my work. I know it's not much, but... I guess it's a start. What do you think?"

((Sorry if it's a bit ranty. >.<))

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 pm

((Hey, sorry for the late reply...school got super busy all of the sudden and I wasn't able to even glance at my laptop for the past couple of days....anyways, here it is!))

BIC: Having someone to help her with her cabin building was such a relief. It lifted a huge weight off of her shoulders. And the fact that it was someone she liked made it all the better. She had thought she would be stuck with some big, hulking full-of-anger-issues person who could lift things that she couldn't. That was a relief.

She followed Matt a little bit back away from the water, and scooted in closer to him. He picked up a stick and began to sketch the outside of a cabin. Lara watched in amazement as what he began to sketch almost exactly what had been on her mind.

"Well, I'm not the best sketcher, but... here." He pointed to the rough picture he had just drawn in the sands. "I
was thinking some dark colors as the walls, with a white or maybe wood
door and a scale as the symbol on top of it, of course."
Matt said.

"Yeah! Maybe a dark violet or a dark blue possibly? And the white door would add the perfect accent. I really like her symbol on the door."
Lara commented. Matt paused for a moment, and scratched his head, as if thinking.

"However, if we actually wanted to do this... we
must ask some help from the other cabins. Athena, perhaps, for the
structure. And some of the Hermes' cabin mates to help out with the
materials and such. Oh, not forgetting to ask for Chiron's approval."
Matt said. Lara nodded her head, agreeing with what Matt said. Suddenly the fact that she was going to actually have her own cabin became almost real. She couldn't believe it. Matt abruptly got the look of someone who never spoke and had been talking for a while. Lara knew that face, as she sometimes had it on.

"I'm sorry." Matt said with an apologetic tone. "I'm
always excited while planning stuff. Do correct or even criticize my
work. I know it's not much, but... I guess it's a start. What do you
think?"

"No, no, keep talking," Lara said, "And I think it's really cool that you can plan stuff. I'm not much of a planner, so it's nice to have someone to keep me on track. Everything looks great so far. What about a window here? Small and a half circle, like this," Lara said, putting her hand on top of Matt's to draw what she was talking about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 am

Matt can't helped but smile upon hearing Lara's comment. He was not a fan of very dark colors, but somehow, purple and dark blue would be perfect for her. It was oozing from her attitude and her outfit: being a daughter of Nemesis made Lara suitable with dark and scary stuff. However, the boy doubted that it was implicated in Lara’s personality as well. Even though she was quiet the first time she made contact with Matt, the girl managed to be talkative enough. She even agreed to let the unclaimed try to design her very own Nemesis cabin.

When he was reluctant to give any more details, Lara motioned and practically encouraged him to continue. Once again, Matt gave a wide smile, something he hadn’t done in a while. “Well, thank you. And yeah, a window sounds nice.” But just after he finished drawing that particular request, Matt heard a rustle. Followed by a loud screech, and something Matt hadn’t heard in a while: a loud sound of fluttering wings. The harpies finally realized that there were insubordinate kids lurking around at night. Matt abruptly turned around to Lara, then stare at the daughter of Nemesis with a serious look. “I think our time is up.” He patted his feet to the ground, diminishing the rough sketch of Lara’s cabin. “Don’t worry, I’m pretty good at remembering pictures. I will draw it again in a paper, then when it finished, I’ll give it to you. After that we can figure out what to do next. Deal?” But Matt couldn’t hear Lara’s response, since he suddenly catch the glinting eyes of two harpies, all screeching and cackling towards them. All Matt could say last was, “I suggest we go back to Hermes cabin now. Don’t want to be reported to Chiron, or worse, eaten by one of them.” And with that, the boy ran towards the cabin, hoping that Lara would follow him and eventually caught up. Before those nasty creatures get ahold of them first.

((SHORT. T.T Sorry.))

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Matt smiled, and Lara smiled a small smile back. It was nice talking to someone about her cabin; it made it seem more real somehow. And to have him truly trying to help, well, that was an unexpected bonus. And, on the bright side, a side Lara was unfamiliar with, he seemed to bring out the good part of her, the part that was usually hidden by layers of anger and sarcasm. It was nice to really feel, well, really feel herself again.

Upon Lara showing him what she wanted by physically taking his hand and drawing, Matt smiled widely. Lara just couldn't help but smiling back. I don't think I've smiled this much in, well, in forever. Lara thought happily.

“Well, thank you. And yeah, a window sounds nice.” Matt said, and added the window.

"You're very welcome," Lara said, and watched as the window came to life in his sketch of her cabin. However, a rustling sound from behind brought Lara to full alert. Loud screeches began to tear through the calm silence, and the excited flapping of wings could be heard from the forest behind them. Harpies! Lara thought. Matt seemed to realize the same thing, as he jumped up and turned around to face her.

“I think our time is up.” He patted his feet to the ground, diminishing the rough sketch of Lara’s cabin. Lara almost stopped him, but his next words diminished her fear. “Don’t
worry, I’m pretty good at remembering pictures. I will draw it again in
a paper, then when it finished, I’ll give it to you. After that we can
figure out what to do next. Deal?”

"Deal," Lara said, but Matt didn't seem to hear her as they both caught sight of two pairs of glittering eyes; two pairs of glittering harpy eyes.

“I suggest we go back to Hermes cabin now. Don’t want to be reported to Chiron, or worse, eaten by one of them.” Matt said, and then took off running towards the cabins. Without replying, Lara shot to her feet and ran after him.

Suddenly overcome with adrenaline and the excitement of being chased, Lara let out a big "Whoop!" and increased her speed to catch up with Matt, laughing. It felt good to laugh. Of course, being chased by demi-god eating harpies probably wasn't the best time to be doing so, but Lara couldn't care less. She'd made a friend, started on the plans for her cabin, and the sky was just beginning to lighten with the fresh colors of a summer dawn. A new dawn; a new day; a new beginning.

((So, I guess that pretty much wraps up this thread, don't ya think?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 pm

((Yep! The next thread should be about building your cabin. Very Happy))

Matt talks in #4355AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))   

Back to top Go down

Stars and Solitude ((Matthew Lee))
Page 1 of 1