Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just trying to enjoy it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Lakes

Cameron Lakes

Just trying to enjoy it Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Cameron leg was still in a throabing pain in his leg.Cameron got up his bunk in Hermes cabin which was croweded he couldn't wait to be out of that cabin.Cameron put on black jeans,red and gray sweatshirt,black t shirt,red high tops.Cameron tried to escape the cabin. " Ok,Lets hope I get a clean getaway?,Cool! I'm not the only one up neat? I hope those Ares kid don't try to chase me down. "

Cameron walked a bit till he reached the Climbing Wall then he stopped at the gear. " Perfect? Just what I need the gear."

Cameron strapped the gear on him but he took his jacket off. Cameron zipped up then started climbing his hands were sweaty now " Gross! We can do this Cameron use your skills it just like tackling somebody but harder." Cameron got up then he started to slip he tried to catch his grip. " Oh man! This won't be pretty at all." Cameron saw his life end right before his eyes it felt like he was dying but he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

Blaze walked into the climbing wall area after he went to the stables. Ugh, lava. He hated fire. Period. He saw a guy and his leg looked like it hurt. Plus, he looked like he just fell off the climbing wall. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. If he climbed high on the wall, he would die. If he didn't climb that high, he's probably injured, but not dead.

Blaze walked over to the guy and knelt down beside him. "Are you okay?" He asked him.

Blaze held out his hand to help him up. He would start out wobbly, but in just a few hours he could walk again. He landed on a little moss so he could live, but he would have to go to the infirmary quickly. He realized he probably wouldn't wake up for a while. While he waited for him to wake up, he was sitting on the rock near the guy. He sighed a little bit and thought about Luna, and how she was doing at her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Lakes

Cameron Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 am

Cameron jumped down from the climbing wall. " I'm fine thanks. " Cameron looked at the kid. " I'm Cameron Lakes son of the actress Scarlet Lakes. " Cameron stared at the kid then grinned " Who are you? " Cameron asked then he thought . Why do people always talk to me? Cameron looked at the kid then he sighed " I'm unclaimed its just sad not to have someone to play soccer or play catch with a dad." Cameron teared up a bit. All he wanted was someone to celebrate father's day with or even go to football game. Cameron,paused then he ask another question " You demigod as well? "
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 am

"How am I in Camp Half-blood if I'm not a demigod? Only demigods, satyrs, gods, nymphs, etc. Can come into camp." Blaze told the kid. "I'm also unclaimed. You know why? Gods leave their children at camp until they are ready to claim. Gods have to leave mortals because they have work to do, other affairs to go to. It's just... Ugh." Blaze looked at the lava. It looked even more scorching in the hot sun. "It seems like your parents don't care about you." He mumbled quietly.

Blaze laid down in the sun and looked at the sky. "Who are you?" He asked him. "I'm Blaze. What about you?" He replied. "Your father probably had some work to do on Olympus." Blaze guessed. That's what his mom probably and to do.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Lakes

Cameron Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am

Cameron looked at the kid. " Oh wow you think your parents care about you they do. Also Blaze your just like Luke Castellen a hater of Olympus. Dude you should maybe think of what you have before you just leave it behind. Yeah maybe our parents don't have time to claim us well you know our parents have other stuff on their mind then us. Its not like your parents just leave when your born because they can't see their children. Zeus,Poseidon,and Hades can't the most. My mother told me that. You think you can get me to hate to Olympus your wrong about that who cares if I spend my whole life in Hermes cabin all that matters is my dad's protection who saved me during these trouble times. I'm Cameron Lakes."

Cameron looked at Blaze " Why be a hater when your just unclaimed who cares if were unclaimed.Kronos is dead why in your right mind bring him back when you have a ship full of monsters sailling through the oceans.My father would never just leave me when he truley cares so much about me then just abandon me. My dad loves me but can't claim me I don't even know who he is 12 years of my life I never heard from him he never protected me and I at least respect him in my heart you should too.Gods have been in war for ages. Since the battle happened in 2009 they argued because of a boy named Pereus Jackson cabin leader of Poseidon's Cabin and he fought till the end.Mr.D lost a son and thats all because of Kronos/Luke Castellen who ended as a hero poor Beckendorf died on the boat and his love Sliena died in war because she cared so much about the gods and didn't want the titans to take over.Ethan Nakamuma died in the battle.Some of us die as a hero or a villian maybe you should see whats good and not whats bad."
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 am

"I'm not a hater of Olympus, kid." Blaze rolled his eyes. "I just think that our parents should care more about us. Like, claiming us. Percy Jackson was the greatest hero here. Our parents probably forgot about us. You really have a temper y'know. Overreacting when I said something minor. Camp Half-Blood is the only safe haven for us. Luke Castellan. Now let's talk about him. He wasn't a hater of Olympus. Didn't you hear about the last minutes with Percy and Luke? You think you're so smart. The saying "Older is wiser." is actually true."

"One. Kronos slash Cronus is not dead. He's immortal. He's probably just going to be locked in Tartarus for the next few thousand years. I know who died in the war. It's heartbreaking to the people from camp. You don't need to rub it in my face and accuse me for hating Olympus. You're only twelve. How could you accuse a person of hating Olympus. You even accused a person older than you. How long have you been here anyways? You wouldn't know how hard it is to be here. I've been here for 5 years and never seen a person as annoying as you. Or have I heard of a person who accused people of hating Olympus. If I didn't find you, you would be dead right now." Blaze told him. "This place is like a home to me. I like this place better than where I lived. The orphanage that I lived in was horrible. Period. Plain horrid."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Lakes

Cameron Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:22 am

Cameron smirked at the kid. " At least I know how to use sword and plus I'm rich and are you rich.My mother would love to see this place she's a fan of them she knows how to fight she meet my dad at a movie premere then he left.Blaze I'm sure you will be claimed soon just keep up the fun. Also I know I have a temper I'm a football player quaterback and a fast runner.I bet I can beat you in anything kid.I never ever got in trouble well meaning never got expelled like Percy Jackson did Percy is my favorite hero.You like mythical games kid?"

Cameron started to ask " You were in the battle? My mother was in France when the battle happened.Didn't everyone sleep I was playing video games during it so I was just playing Call of Duty actually or I might of been playing Counter Stricker or NFL games?"

Cameron was really anxious now. " Do you have an X BOX 360 or a Play Station 3? I have them both I have many game consales like PSP and a 3D DS. I have a Wii also a I Pod Touch the newest one well the modern one I mean.I also have many things to interest me.I mostly play with my friends and sorry about my temper.Its sad when you have no dad to play anything that fathers do with their kids.I know one thing in my games my dad was up in Olympus cheering me on. My mother is in New Zeland now she brings stuff back from there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to enjoy it   Just trying to enjoy it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just trying to enjoy it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: Climbing Wall & Volley-Ball Courts-
Jump to: