Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quiet place to dance...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 am

Luna walked in with her ipod. She saw the sound. It was peaceful and quiet. She liked it. She smiled and put a song on. Luna didnt put her ballet shoes on because of the sand. She started to dance, her emotions visible in the dance. She was happy.

"My gift to you is this necklace, an icicle which never melts. It transforms into a sword of ice when you hold it. Be carefull my wonderful girl, because there are many dangers out there."
-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luna Wolfe on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 am

Skyler walked in her head down red socks cap drooping over her face. She always hid her face from the other campers since she she had two scars on her eyes and one down the right side of her cheek. Her hair was up in tow braids as usual. She lifted her head up and saw a girl. She didnt want her to see her face so she quickly looked back down at the floor. She put her hood over her head.

^Credit to Julie Baker on HBH^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 am

Luna sensed someone and stopped seeing a girl. She looked at the way she hid. Just like she did. Luna stopped the music and went to her. She put her own hood and waved.

"Hi.... How are you..."

She seemed quiet and to herself. Luna sat, patting a place for the girl.

"My gift to you is this necklace, an icicle which never melts. It transforms into a sword of ice when you hold it. Be carefull my wonderful girl, because there are many dangers out there."
-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 am

"Um i'm good i guess" said Skyler pulling her cap further down. She went and sat down beside the girl. "Um well i'm Skyler" she stammered holding out her hand towards the girl her head down. She felt quite uncomfortable talking to some person she has never met before. Skyler took a peek at the girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 am

Luna smiled. She took a chance and lowered her hood, her white hair flowing over her shoulders. Her silver eyes looked at the girl. She shook her hand, it was a bit cold to the touch but it was a comforting coolness.

"My names Luna Beth, Beth being my middle name. I dont have a last name. Im a daaughter of Khione."

She smiled at her, feeling the necklace her mother gave her.

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 am

Luna smiled. She took a chance and lowered her hood, her white hair flowing over her shoulders. Her silver eyes looked at the girl. She shook her hand, it was a bit cold to the touch but it was a comforting coolness.

As Luna shook her hand Skyler peered up. She saw the beautiful white flowing hair and her cool silver eyes. Skyler noticed how cold her hand was but that was probably because she was a daughter of Khione. "When did you get claimed?" asked Skyler quietly. She pulled of her hood revealing part of her shell necklace and the scar on her right cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 am

"Got claimed today, actually."

Luna noticed her scar and got curious. She then noticed her necklace and smiled. It was pretty.

"First thing. Where did you get that necklace cause it is beyond awesome. And second, where did you get that scar? And you dont have to hide from me. Im not scary. Bit if you want to see scary, go to paris and watch the girls fight over a american boy..... Thats scary."

Luna shivered at the memory of going there and seeing a fight.

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 am

"Thats so cool i want to get claimed faster being cramped in that Hermes Cabin is a pain" said Skyler thinking about what Luna had said about her not being scary. Of course Skyler knew Luna was not scary but she was. "Well i got my necklace somewhere in North Carolina and if ii took of my cap you would see why i try to hide my face... Um i got that scar while escaping from a group home" stammered Skyler. The scar on her cheek was big and scary. Most people had made fun of her because she had it. They said she was ugly which did hurt her feelings alot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 am

Luna's eyes widen. Had they abused her there? She felt sad.

"Oh. Those people are mean. I hide mine..."

Luna took her hoodie off and showed her the scar on her neck.

"I hav one on my back too in the shape of a moon. My father became angry and drunk once my mother died and started to beat me..."

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

"I have a scar across both my eyes" whispered Skyler. She took of her baseball cap revealing her whole face. She slowly looked up to show Luna her face. it was the very first time she ever trusted anyone to show them how she really looked like. With the cap on she looked like a sweet innocent girl but in reality that wasnt true. "Please don't freak or anything and by the way i'm schizo so you should be careful of me so i dont hurt you" Skyler had a flashback to the day her adopted mother brang her to the doctor and she had been diagnosed with schizoprenia. It wasnt a good day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

Luna nodded. She wasnt scared of the scars oreven the girl. She smiled.

"Im not freaked out or scared or anything. I know what it is to have people make fun of your appearence. I mean, have you seen kids with white hair or silver eyes? Nope. And my scars? People said i was crazy and stuff. Trust me, you dont freak me out one bit.

Luna chuckled, giving Skyler a reassuring smile.

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 am

"Yeah i guess but you have less scars then me and yours arent exactly visible" she said pulling out her notebook. She took out her favourite pen and started scribbling in it furiously. This was what made people suspicious of her. She finished scribbling in her notebook and tucked it away safely in the pocket of her sweater. "How old are you exactly?" asked Skyler curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 am

"Im 16. And yeah, they arent. But thanks to my father, they landed me in the hospital when i was six. It hurt a lot. Then he just dumped me at my stupid aunts house when he got a new wife....

Luna hugged her knees, looking at her scribble.

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 am

"Well i dont exactly know my age. I dont remember much of my life really" said Skyler. "How long did it take for you to get claimed?" asked Skyler curiously. Skyler put her cap back on. Then she pulled her hood up. She started picking at her necklace. The shells twisted and turned in every direction making it look like a rainbow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

"Well.... A couple of weeks... Yup, a few weeks."

She couldnt pin point the time, put it was a couple of weeks. When Blaze had brought her, she was about ti run away. She would have gone anywhere, but then she wouldnt have met her mom or Blaze or Shan or Terri or even Skyler. She smiled, nodding that that was the correct time.

-Khione, goddess of snow

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Baskania

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:27 am

"Well that was really fast" she wondered who would claim her. She didnt even know much about gods at all. "Hey can you tell me about the gods? I dont really know much about them" she said nervously. She began to twirl her necklace again. Suddenly sh ebegan to chew on the end of her braid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet place to dance...   

Back to top Go down

Quiet place to dance...
Page 1 of 1