Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyler's Graphics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler Baskania

Skyler's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Skyler's Graphics   Skyler's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Welcome to my graphics shop. I'm Skyler Baskania im new to this site anyways if you need or want some graphics i will be happy to make you some. Here below are some examples of my graphics.

Example(s)

Skyler's Graphics Ad
Skyler's Graphics AdreanaCole-1
Skyler's Graphics ElizebethFrost
Skyler's Graphics Jessica(New)
Skyler's Graphics JessicaTrelawney(New)

That's all of the examples i have right now and i'm just a beginner. I might have more examples later. Anyways if you want to order from me here is the form. If you need to animate your pics just ask no need for a form but include the links to the pics please.

Code:

[font=Georgia]Name?:
Portrayer?:
Text?:
Colour/Theme?:
Type?(Sig,Av,Set,Banner):
Anything else?:[/font]
Back to top Go down
Aklian

Skyler's Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Graphics   Skyler's Graphics Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

These are really very good graphics designing. The girl in these pictures are looking so cute and beautiful because you provide a proper background and design for these pictures.
Back to top Go down

Skyler's Graphics
Page 1 of 1