Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unclaimed.... For now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaze Imperia

Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:03 am

"Oh... That's cool. A personal diary to remember you of what you did here," He told her. "I'm writing a summary of the book I read in the forest. I do that with every book I read." He took the cheeseburger and took a bite out of it.

He took some fries and put it in his mouth. After he finished the food he looked back at his notebook. "I've wrote summaries of lots of books. Like the Harry Potter books, and others,"

Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 am

"harry Potter.... Everytime i look around here it seems those books could be real"
Luna chuckled, leaning on the bed. She looked around. These kids had a mom or a dad that were powerful. She just wanted to know if she was one of them. Or if she had Family.
"You think i have siblings?"
She always wanted one. An older brother to protect her, a older sister to get advice from, or even a little sib to help.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 pm

"You might have some half-siblings. If you have some children of your mother or father. They live in the same cabin if you get claimed so you can get to know them better," He told her.

He laid back down on his sleeping bag. "If you're a Lucky unclaimed child and you get a bunk here. That would be great, except most unclaimed kids just sleep on the floor with their sleeping bag," He added.

Last edited by Blaze Imperia on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

"It would?"

Luna looked at him. What did he mean? Did he want her to not get claimed? Luna sat back, leaning on the wall. She felt a bit tired. She thought of what her aunt would say or do if she found out she was one. Would she call her father? Would he even care? She guessed not.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

"The gods just wait, have you adapt to life in camp before you get claimed," He stated.

She looked like he did something wrong. He didn't want to ask because he felt too sleepy and lazy. She made the face that usually meant that she was thinking of her father or mother or aunt. He didn't even remember his father. He barely knew his mother, he didn't even know if his father was alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Luna nodded hen noticed him looking at her. She smiled sweetly.
"Whats wrong?"
He was a strange guy, but she didn care. She was weird too. But he was nice, though he cared more about his book and being inside. She decided to break that.
"You knw, you stay insde most f the time.... I think its time to show you the outside world. Tomorrow, ima teach you how to dance."
Luna got up and went to her sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

"Whats wrong?" She asked him. "Nothing," He replied, his eyes still closed.

"You know, you stay inside most of the time.... I think its time to show you the outside world. Tomorrow, ima teach you how to dance." She told him. His eyes popped open. He didn't want to learn how to dance... At all. He closed his eyes again and tried to fall asleep.

In his dream, he was older, just watching his dad put him on the steps of the orphanage and left quietly. I'll see you again someday, father He dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Luna laid down on the bag and slept. She started dreamin...her mom on stage. Her blonde hair, twirling around her as she danced. Luna smiled, watching it. She watched but when she tried to dance, she couldnt.

Her mother smiled dancing faster and faster until she transformed into a monster... A flying monster. Luna tried to scream but her father next to her laughed, as did her aunt. She cried in the dream, making her cry out side it too, showing no emotion on her face.she struggled, the monster roaring, blood dripping from its mouth. Luna felt herself slip away... She was blacking out again. It only happened when she was scared truely. Her body went limp.

Last edited by Luna Wolfe on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 pm

((5 Sentence, 50 word rule please))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 am

Blaze woke up suddenly by the movement of something. He turned to see what it was, it was Luna. She was shaking from someone. Was it a dream? He didn't know. He scoot his sleeping bag farther away from her so she wouldn't disturb him from sleeping. He laid back down on. His sleeping bag and started dreaming.

He dreamt about his father. He was holding me in his hands in a plain old apartment. His father seemed to love him, but he wasn't sure of that. Maybe he pretended to and in real life, didn't care about him and just set him down on the orphanage steps. Then, he probably just ran away, so he wouldn't see me again. The dream started to change and soon he was dreaming about something else, something more happier and better. It was about him owning a library.

Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

Luna could move. Her dream was so real. The monster attacked but couldnt get to her. She tried to move but her father and aunt just held her down. She thrashed around like crazy, trying to scream. But no sound escaped. She cried, teying to make something happen, which made her cry outside the dream.

A kid was looking around when he saw her cry. He shook her a bit then paniced. She wast moving at all.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 am

Blaze woke up again by the sound of crying and looked at Luna, shaking and crying. It seemed like she was living her dream at the moment. If she's crying, it probably isn't a good dream. He shook her, trying to wake her up so she won't cry to death. "Luna? Luna? Wake up!" He shouted at her.

His voice soon started getting silent. Soon, he couldn't talk at all. The conclusion was that he lost his voice form trying to wake up Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 am

She felt herself shaking, water on her face. Luna could hear him. She looked around again and again, trying let her dad and aunt to let her go. All she could do was struggle. Struggle as if it was the only way to survive. She screamed and s reamed but nothing came out. She breathed heavily, trying not to give up.

blaze.... Help.... I cant get out....
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 am

What am I supposed to do? I can't talk. The only thing I could do is shake her until she wakes up. Or, I could take her to the infirmary and sit down next to her. Maybe my voice will be cured by the time she wakes up. He thought to himself.

I guess I'll just take her into the infirmary and I'll wait next to her. He solved in his mind as he picked her up and rushed her out of the room.

Where was the infirmary again? He asked himself. He never got hurt so he didn't really know where it was.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 am

Luna came running in. she thought for some time then grabbed her journal and started drawing up some sketches. she was happy that she got claimed. it made her feel like she wasnt an orphan anymore. she was happy and smiled now, her moon swoped for a snow lily. she was in her corner waiting for Blaze to come in. if he could help, it be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:23 am

Blaze walked into the cabin after Luna and sat down next to her. He peered over her shoulder and looked at the design. It was really good for a cabin that's supposed to be full of ice and stuff. He put his back against a desk. "How's the design coming along?" He asked her. She was one of the first Khione kids, so he thought she would do a very nice job on designing. He laid down in his sleeping bag. He barely got enough sleep for the past two days.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am

She smiled, showing him the design.

"Its going great. Look. The walls are gana be marble. The ceiling blue quartz. I ordered beds and white and blue bed covers.

She started to explain everything. The beds, the decorations. She was happy, smiling. She had a mother and she wanted the best for her mom. She wanted to see if she had siblings, to show that she didcare.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 am

Blaze looked at the design and smiled at it.

"The walls would look good as marble walls. Blue quartz? Where are you going to get that?" He asked her. Blue quartz usually meant sapphire or something, but he would go along with it. She probably ordered it.

Blaze smiled as she started explaining everything in the cabin. The beds sounded good, a bit too much decorations for is liking but if she liked it, he would be fine. He just wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am

Luna smiled, writing it down. She laid back on her sleeping bag and pulled out her lap top. "Sweet, we got wifi. Ok, now where do i-" before she finished a weird ad popped up, noted for all demis can order supplies here. "Ok thats conviniante...." she smiled at him and got to looking. She would miss him. "You can stay with me...if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unclaimed.... For now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin #11 Hermes-
Jump to: