Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeus tells about the gigantomachy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeus tells about the gigantomachy Empty
PostSubject: Zeus tells about the gigantomachy   Zeus tells about the gigantomachy Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:19 am

Zeus walked in the hermes cabin and all the noise stopped."Hello children i am Zeus lord of the skys".He walked over to the children of hermes and smiled.He looked at his grandchildren and thought on how hermes could have sired this many children."I want you kids including the unclaimed to train hard you never know when a titan army or giants may attack have i ever told you the story of the giant that was to oppose me. Porphyrion was sent to oppose me he was the leader of giants there was one name polybotes who was created to destroy poseidon and alcyoneus was sent to destroy hades."I need to bring porphyrion down so he won't cause problems".He walked over and a vision appeared in his hand of the three giants that were made to oppose the big three."Not a pretty sit huh".I will make sure they never rise or i will at least try my best to do it but i a sure you everybody will be kept safe in this camp".Zeus thought to himself i should make these kids feel safe not in danger."Now one thing you need to know giants only die by demi god and gods working together so make sure you guys are doing great teamwork you will need it".He moves over and places a lot of ambrosia on the bed and the kids rush to get some."He sits down watching them.
Back to top Go down

Zeus tells about the gigantomachy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin #11 Hermes-
Jump to: