Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olympus visit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:37 am

Zeus sits there thinking about his brothers,He gets up and grabs his lighting bolt i wonder if i should put more protection on that camp half blood.He moves around thinking"Maybe i should sire another child secretly he would be powerful of course but dangerous".He sits back down on his throne and sends lighting across new york sky.He thinks about hades that repulsive idiot lives alone in the underworld."He should just be like us respectful and obedient".My brother poseidon he is to soft and protective like me but a little more nicer,That old sea man and his son percy jackson,Jason grace my roman forms son.He gets up and paces around.Maybe i should pay camp half-blood a visit in my regular form.He gets up and gets into his formal suit.I wonder maybe aphrodite will come to olympus and come with me to visit.He sits down and waits for other gods to show up.
Back to top Go down

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

((Just letting you know, this isn't first person, we use 3rd person, so it is not I went to the snack bar, it is he went to the snack bar))
Back to top Go down

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:47 am

He looks at all the thrones and stares at his,I personally think mines is the best throne.He was thinking that what if gaea and ouranos returned,He would have to call on all the gods to defeat them.He moved toward his throne and sat down."Maybe it's time i pay camp half blood a visit".He wanted to seek out hades and probaly spare a little bit,But he know he would win."I am the Sky god no child of hades and poseidon can cross my territory or i will blast them to bits and i'm not joking".He switches into his mortal clothes.He grabs his master bolt and disappears in blue light.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 am

(Can i join still zeus)
Back to top Go down

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 am

(No my friend you can not post unless you have a reason to be in olympus which you don't.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympus visit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus visit.   Olympus visit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus visit.
Page 1 of 1