Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell ((Questers/Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Farewell ((Questers/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Farewell ((Questers/Open))   Farewell ((Questers/Open)) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:38 pm

((I just thought It might be time to make the thread. So I did, if it not okay then go I'll delete it. Or the Admins can Lock It.. Or leave it till you wanna post.))

Alex woke up that morning, he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. He was so happy to go on a quest. But this was serious, he had to help a friend. The fact remained, this quest was not going to be all fun and games. Alex had been getting some weapons and supplies the last three days. Alex grabbed his FC Barcelona backpack, and put in a couple bottles of water, some ambroisa and nectar, protein bars, fruit, and a first aid kit. Then he put some weapons in his bag, a dagger, throwing knives, and a small crossbow. Alex put on his clothes, a pair of jeans, Kobe Bryant shoes, an FC Barcelona shirt, a Lakers Hoodie, along with a Lakers Hat, his watch/shield, and his FC Barcelona Backpack.

Alex walked outside of his cabin and locked it. He did the three finger salute to his cabin and started to walk away. He saw kids look at him and some even clapping for the fact that Alex would do a suicide mission to get his friend true love. As he walked up the hill he saw that he was the only one there. He waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ((Questers/Open))   Farewell ((Questers/Open)) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:44 am

Eliza woke up, Quest day... She thought as she got out of bed. Eliza zipped open her duffel bag and started to pack: water bottles, granola bars(She dangerously craves for them, bags of nectar and ambrosia, some extra clothes, and weapons like daggers, a sword, and a gun that shoots celestial bronze bullets. When the daughter of Morpheus was almost finished packing she looked over at her bed and found the blanket her dad gave her. She smiled and folded it neatly then put it in her duffel bag. After she ate one of her chocolate chip granola bars she put on her clothes and put her long blonde hair in a ponytail. I am ready, to face anything. She thought with a confidential smile.

Eliza slipped her duffel bag over her shoulder and walked out of the Morpheus cabin locking the door. She walked over to the hill hearing clapping, She knew for the fact she was going to help Thomas. Eliza made it to the hill and saw her ex boyfriend Alexander, She didn't think of him as an ex anymore but thought of him as more of a friend or quest companion. She nodded to him and took her place on the hill waiting for Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ((Questers/Open))   Farewell ((Questers/Open)) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:25 am

((It is with SEVERE reluctance that I do this, but I am rather forced to LOCK the thread for a short term.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ((Questers/Open))   Farewell ((Questers/Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell ((Questers/Open))
Page 1 of 1