Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Character Random Chat!

Go down 
+12
Amabella Bernyce
Apollo
Demeter
Eliza Jackson
Aphrodite
Alexander Jones
Frank Desmond
Jennifer Mason
Katie Malecovich
Thomas Kirtley
Terpsichore
Artemis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:23 am

*Mutters angrily*

Whatever, I'm not apologizing, honey.
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:28 am

Aphro, I don't know if you just help me or made things worse...
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 am

She probably made them worse; grandmothers tend to suffer from alzheimers, so she probably botched up whatever you needed help with. *Mutters* Am I really un-lovable now? I don't exactly know how that feels..
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:37 am

Oh, I don't know... How can you be unloved?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

((He's seriously irritating me. He is being insulting on purpose, I can tell. I tried to have Aphrodite stay polite but I can't keep that up. Besides, I don't know for sure but I think it's against divine laws to curse somebody for cursing you when you actually earned it. He got fair warnings and all that so he could have quit. I'm actually on the point of quitting this thread now and just sticking to my threads.. thread -_-...

Actually, I'll be doing just that, although I'll be sleeping first. I'm much too irritated and Apollo, no personal offence against you intended but it seems our chars just can't get along the way we RP them.

Anyways, I'm leaving the OOC section of this forum, apart from my graphics thread and perhaps claimings, although I probably won't show my face much there either.))
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:45 am

((To anybody who had to witness that, we've sorted things out. I don't know if Aphrodite will appreciate me even saying this stuff, but I'd rather not make it look like we're crabby (Mainly me, but still xD) Let's just say that both of our day's hadn't been the greatest, hence the high-flying emotions, but whatever had come between us is now sorted out.))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:00 am

((What he said, so I'm probably back. *shrug* If my test goes wrong, I won't be really.. happy so please bear with me tonight. I might be depressed...))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

((Wait.. What's going on? Did I do anything?))
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:52 am

((Technically I'm a she xD And you didn't do anything, Alex, it was me))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:58 am

((You is a she Neutral mind = blown I could never RP a male... Goddess, evil demi or insanity itself, yes. Any type of male, no...))

*poofs into thread*

Hello everybody.

*sits in chair and reads a fashion magazine*
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:59 am

*walks in playing a tune on her lyre* Aphro! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:02 am

I'm not sure yet. Still a bit, upset.

((Made evil charrie, very happy))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:07 am

((... what did I do?))

Oh posh, he was just joking... but it was still kinda mean.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

((You did nothing? I dunno, I made evil charrie, was doing happydance over it Smile ))

Hmm, I don't think I care about his intentions. He hurt my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:10 am

((Sounds kewl I guess))

Yeah I guess I wouldn't be too happy if someone hurt my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:13 am

It's only normal to be slightly upset when people hurt your feelings.

*puts fashion magazine down*

So, how was your day dear?
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:17 am

Oh it was rather nice. I saw another ballet today.

But how has your day been going?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:19 am

Oooh, the usual, making and breaking couples...
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

*Flashes in with a sigh*

Alright, I know what you probably think of me now, and I know that you have rightful reasons, but even I'm not usually arrogant enough to go as far as I did. I'm not exactly great with apologies.. at all.. but I guess that's what I'm trying to say. I am sorry. Sorry for saying what I did, and the way I did it, but not for letting you know I'm not the foolish boy you all think I am, who will sit around and play peace with everybody. My war was not with you, Aphrodite, but I played as though it was, so I must ask you this; will you forgive me?

*Smiles nervously, holding out heart shaped chocolates and roses*

Last edited by Apollo on Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:53 am

*stares at the box of chocolates and roses*

And what makes you think I can resist chocolate and roses? You're such a sweet dear.

*removes curse from Apollo and happily noms a chocolate*

You have been forgiven. Now, we really need to have some sort of party to celebrate something...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:55 am

*Walk in with Pie.*

Is this some stereotype. Since I'm the Son of Baubo I'm a clown and I throw pies?

*Pats Apollo on the back.*

Good job my Immortal friend.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:00 am

I know you can't resist, Aphrodite. I took the liberty of looking into the future to see what would do the trick. But, uh, thanks, and I really am sorry.

*Grins* Party sounds nice! Let's celebrate Terpsi's birthday this time, just cause we can.

*Patted on back* I don't know. Is me being blonde and having blue eyes a stereotype?

*Shrugs* There's a stereotype for everything. And thank you, my freakishly talented mortal friend.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:01 am

Sounds fine, just pick somebody random, it's not like it matters if it's actually their birthday.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:06 am

Thank you.. Being called talented means alot coming from you.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:08 am

Don't mention it. I mean that, I really don't like being thanked.. Makes me feel mushy inside, and that's not a feeling I'd like to embrace it. Besides, I'm a god, I'm genetically bred to be talented, so that doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Random Chat!   In Character Random Chat! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Random Chat!
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next