Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rant on Anything

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

I've been throught the same thing your going through, Carter. Don't go so hard on your character. Sad

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Akhlffbjaldfvjhadgjflhvgsjhdflbvsdjhlfbvlsdihfgvksuhadfhuevjdhvbdjhfbv!!!!!!

^^ Thats me spazzing out *giggles*

I JUST SAW THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SYMPHONY!!! OH MY FLIPPING GOSH IT WAS AMAZING! I WAS ON MY CLOUD NINE THE WHOLE TIME! AEKDKHFBDJFKBVSDJFKHVBAJHEKBFVAKEGFFGAKGFV!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought my 3DS with me, 151 STREET PASSES! ALL FROM JUST GOING!SDKJFGBLJSDFGBAKERHJFBAOUEYFVGAAEKFJBVAKJDFHBAKJDHFBHVJKHAEFVBADJKHFBAJKDFBVJKADFVBFJKHAFVKJAFVVJHKDFGAFKGJVBAKJ

And then,

PEOPLE LIKE MY ART!

Only like 2 days of having a picture up and I have 22 FAVES! TWENTY TWO!

My one pic has 40 but that was kinda spread out. Half of 40 in TWO DAYS! SEFLHVSBLEFVHSEFKHJGVSKEJHFBVKAJEFBHVAELIRUGGALUKSDCJLGAKVHJAGLIUDG!!!

And the combination of the two makes me the happiest person alive! *runs around the room, up the walls, on the celling, rinses and repeats* AEFHVKBSDFKJHVBXDFIOHVBSDKFHBVSDLHFVBSIDKHFBVSIHDLFVBILSDFBVSDB,FVJHDSBFVJHBSDFLYIVBSRLYIFGVLUYRTSBISDFHBLISHDFHVISDGFVHGSDFHLVBSHDFIGVSHELFGVLIESUTGGWYORITHLISYDFGHAULIDLFBVJHLADLBVIYLSEFHOGIUHSRIUFOHVOIRSTHVB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter Jennifer Mason made this awesome siggy you're looking at Razz
Terpsichore speaks in #D4A4FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am

Are you SERIOUS?!?!? You're kidding me, right?

I just spent about a half hour working on a reply, and I was on the last paragraph, THE LAST SENTENCE!,

AND YOU, MOZILLA FIREFOX, DECIDED TO CRASH?!

WHY?!?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! SHOULDN'T YOU GIVE ME A WARNING OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN SAVE MY WORK?!?!
BUT NOOOOO, YOU HAD TO GO AND CRASH AND DELETE MY THREAD!!! AND IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT'S HAPPENED EITHER!!
YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS ALL MONTH!! WHY?!?! YOUR STUPID "Well, this is embarrassing" ACT DOES NOTHING!!
I'VE REPORTED YOU EVERY DAY FOR TWO WEEKS, AND YOU STILL SHUT DOWN FOR NO REASON?!?!
THE LEAST YOU COULD HAVE DONE WAS LOAD THE WORDS I JUST SPENT THIRTY MINUTES TYPING!!!
ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD MORE THREADS TO REPLY TO, AND THIS ONE WAS ALMOST FINISHED!!!!

I HATE YOU MOZILLA FIREFOX!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. It makes me sooo mad when that happens.

Banner, Avvie and matching siggie go to Aphrodite, and second siggie goes to Artemis!!

FYI: Lara's age is 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   

Back to top Go down

Rant on Anything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2