Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rant on Anything

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 am

((Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V from my Random Chat post...))

My roommate is driving me nuts. We're both in our dorm room, studying for finals. I got annoyed when she turned on her music. If we're both in the room together and I'm listening to something, I always put my headphones in. I was just sitting here, thinking, "I wish she'd do the same." I finally look over, and what do I see? She does have her headphones in. She just has her music up so high, I can hear it loud and clear. And to make it worse, she keeps whisper-singing along. I understand that that might work for her, but seriously, think about the other people here, too.

Aphrodite is amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 am

Spoiled for Language

Spoiler:

Note: I do not belive any of the staments mentioned about women in the Mini-Rant. I believe a woman should be treated with dignity and respect.

Credit:Sephrodite for the Set and Bead, Arty for the Eomas button
Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 am

((I agree with you Tom.))

Anyway, I didn't go to school last Friday because I had to get my ID card renewed and then I had to go to the doctor. I had my mom drop off my homework. Later on, when school was out, and it was okay to come out of my house, I went to the basketball court, I saw some texts on my phone asking like

"Are you Okay?"

or

"Why'd you ditch school?"

Apparently some idiot in my class told the teacher that I ditched school ((Which Is not true)) and some other kids wanted in on the lie and said they saw me come in and jump over the fence. The teachers believed it. The reason they said that is when my mom dropped off the homework, they thought my mom wanted to give it to me. The teacher said my mom didn't know where I was ((Another lie))

I JUST HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THINGS; AND THEN BELIEVE IT!

Thanks to Aphrodite for the Set. And Jenn for the second sig

Yo, Alexander Jones your the best, let's be friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 am

So I was Sick today like very sick and I go the the store to buy MEDSfor myself and this Brat see's me and tells my music teacher that I faked sick and that he should take away my lead in the show guess what he does TAKES AWAY MY LEAD IN THE SHOW

Aphro

Bonnie HBH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 am

Ugh. I did understand my project and we only had a week to do it. I stayed up last Thursday doing it but had apparently done it wrong. My mom had even seen me doing the project and I had told her it was due Friday. I brought what I had on Monday and it was all wrong and I had a competition all weekend so I couldn't do anything. I finished it Monday night and turned it in today and now my parents are punishing me because I lied to them by taking away my technology when I had even told my mom it was due Friday!

My daughter Jennifer Mason made this awesome siggy you're looking at Razz
Terpsichore speaks in #D4A4FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 am

why in the name of every god greek, egyptian, roman, norse, hindu, buddhist, chinese, and inuit am I not allowed to have time to check all the sites I run? it ticks me off severely.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

[spoiler]

In spoiler for Cursing

By CLEAVY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Thu May 10, 2012 4:00 am

ok, break994, I must ask: why? why are you leaving a site just when I'm trying to revive camp norse from the grave? Ragnorak itself is about to be set in motion! Please, come back...

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Yep. It's my fault you're a bitch to the entire family. I appreciate it. It is totally my fault that when you walk in the door that you need to think I'm being dishonest when saying that I don't know what we are having for fucking dinner, that I haven't been home all day--so the stock pile of kleenexes in the garbage can is not my fault, and that Mom is--clearly--not home. It is OBVIOUSLY my fault that you feel the need to bitch at me whenever I return the same attitude that you are giving me, and then yell at me for giving you the attitude.

Sisterly love? Yeah right.

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Thu May 10, 2012 1:29 pm

((Shhesh have I been there))

Ok Students of Tulsa Job Corps, Listen up as I tell you something very simply: You are all a bunch of useless fucking idiots. Seriously, if you passed your fucking TABE's, you wouldn't be in fucking Tutoring for doing Math and Reading at a fifth gade level, when you guys are a bunch of Adults! Fucking Morons! Then, you think it's cool to jump the system by not going to tutoring, when the only one that your messing with is yourself. i would have expected someone your age group to be able to figure that out, but apparently, you're so fucking stupid you can't see even that! for the love of God, people, open your fucking eyes! are you so stupid that you think you can get a diploma with a pencil, and jack shit in your head? gods, i sometimes wish I wasn't strictly nonviolent, just so I could beat the shit out of you till some sense sunk in those skulls! i haven't met a more pathetic sack of Mortal Flesh in my entire existence! Why do you think I hold you in such contempt? it's becuase i think with my BRAIN before I think with my fist! then, when they show this list of people that is long as hell, you cheering about it only proves your lack of intelligence. see, this is why you came to job corps in the first place. it wasn't that you felt like you could do something with your life, it was becuase you guys had your first intelligent moment in fucking YEARS, and wanted to turn your life around. I refuse to apologize for the language I am giving to you((becuase i totally plan on reading this aloud monday)), but if you had the balls to stay in class and learn something, as opposed to smoking on Campus, a federal offense, might I add, you might learn something, and the lonely brain cell in your empty fucking heads would finally go some company! go die in a hole, you worthless peices of flesh, and show me what you did with the productive members of the once-great human fucking race!

~Sincerely, Theseus12, Ju1cypear, Theseustwelve, Thomas Kirtley, Human, Student, Pacifist, Rper, Admin, Moderator, C-Box Moderator, Website Necromancer, Wikia Editor, and tolerator of stupid bullshit by 24 out of 25 of the Students of Tulsa Job Corps.

To the site: sorry bout that, i needed to get that out there.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm

UGH!!!!!

I hate it how teachers pile on work at the end of the year.

A quiz and test two days apart in math.
An effing project that required more time than I sleep in a night, due tomorrow.
Genetics unit in which everyone is effing scared of because our class is an odd number, and mostly girls.
Our teacher had us read more than usual, and that nearly doubled our reading work, which takes forever to do anyway. Three word webs, one and a half pages of journaling, annd about 4 questions today.

Gah. And I still have grammar homework to do! Why are all my teachers so fucking stupid?

Okay. I'm sorry for the rant, but I had to post in the returning and leaving thread on HBH because of this work.

Not to mention... I don't swear on here. Never. Not one single time, until now. But this is so fucking stressful! And I have track.

My leg is killing me, my hand still hurts from rope burn, and I'm just tired of it all. I better do my homework now, and get to bed. Math test tomorrow, and the medieval fair.

^^Britney Beltran, from HBH! Ah-mazing, right?!
Catherine Ross, daughter of Baubo, Hunter of Artemis, from HBH.

Adele, HBH!
Artemis speaks in #B7DBFE
Avvie by me :3
My graphics shop is here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Chamberofchat.com
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Fri May 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Happy rant Very Happy

So I've always been told that my artwork was good, over and over again by my peers and other adults but today I realized I guess how well I do draw.

There was this one foldable in science and we had to draw in it and stuff but I had turned it in late. So my teacher came over to return papers and she said something along the lines of 'Wow, Sia this is amazing. I hope when you get older you use your talents and you come back and find me when you become a succseful artist.'

And even though I've heard how nice my drawings are just hearing it like that just made me feel so amazing. I mean I know I have a long way to go before anything becomes a 'masterpiece' but lately I've been feeling stressed out with school and I've just had so many doubts about drawing and dancing latley to the point where I've felt like I could do nothing well and just hearing that has kinda renewed my confidence Smile

My daughter Jennifer Mason made this awesome siggy you're looking at Razz
Terpsichore speaks in #D4A4FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 am

Do you want attention? Is that what you want?

Really, if you're going to be offended by my opinion dont ask it. Fuck! Dont ask for my opinion if you're not going to like. You did a play, big deal, my opinion, you didn't act well. I'm not saying it's true, it's just my honest opinion. You don't like it, well don't ask for it. And bitch who in the fuck do you think you are? My mother? Where do you get off sending me a text insulting me, my friends (Which before you did that included you), and my family. And even giving me racial slurs. And when I insult you back, you get angry. Stop being a hypocrite!

*Proffessor X time*

Goodbye Old motherfuckin' friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 am

...I don't know why I can't borrow the stupid charger.....Apparently you don't trust me with something as small as that, but you let me make your food...And I love how you were totally okay with it yesterday, when you went to bed..and right now you aren't even using it...? YEP THAT'S NICE.

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 8:23 am

Spoiler:

I hate my life..

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 am

Eliza Jackson wrote:
Spoiler:

I hate my life..

I just had to respond. I understand you.. I'm also Black.. But the ones you know must be huge dicks because from my dads part of the family (He's black, my mom is not.) Being a bookworm and all that shit is respected. But saying you hate black people is going too far.. Don't ya think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 am

Eliza, don't let them bring you down girl! I myself hate racial comparrisons and people sorting in black and white. If being white trash means not beating up teachers, wear the title with pride. Seriously, those people have no clue about life!

Honestly dear, people who expect others to act 'like their color' are just as bad as the jocks that beat people up and the prom queen b******s that think they rule the school and can be mean to people who don't have the money to buy designer outfits or who just don't want to hide their faces under make-up. I've been bullied too so I know what it's like. Be confident and proud of who you are no matter what they say!

Just because reading a books takes them three weeks where you finish it in about a day doesn't mean you're any less than them, you're better at things that are actually useful in school. You will find there are plenty others like yourself out there, black, white, chinese or native american or whatever, you are still you and people will like you for it. You don't need to be a stereotype, in fact I'd advise you not to be. Unique is far better (for me that meant being bullied but I'm actually grateful for it, I'm so much stronger because of it (and I don't need to bully people to feel confident)).

I'm sorry for the... sort of rant? but I needed to say this. I hope it helps, somehow......

Credit to Adele Frye at HBH for the set Smile Credit for the banner goes to Arriane/Abigail at HBH Very Happy

~ Seph from HBH ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 am

Ehh, I think its too far I'm not a racist. But here in L.A. there are alot of blacks that are huge stereotypical assholes. Some of them are really conceited and like to pick on other races. So yeah sorry if I offended you...

And Aphrodite that helped me alot. I never thought there was other people like me. Thanks Smile

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

Glad that helped you, although I'm just plain old white myself... People in my schools didn't judge on color but they just picked the nerds and alternatives while you couldn't even see their real faces behind their make up. For all you could see they all had blue skin xD

So yeah, remember there are always people who love you, even if you had orange skin, blue hair and pink eyes and always wore a catsuit or something weird like that Smile

Credit to Adele Frye at HBH for the set Smile Credit for the banner goes to Arriane/Abigail at HBH Very Happy

~ Seph from HBH ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 am

My sister put this quote up on her graduation: Judge your socks by their color, and your friends by their character. judging socks by their character makes no sense. judging your friends by their color is unthinkable.

tell your "friends" who are darker than this little white boy typing here to read this, crawl up their own butts, and die. i hate Racists like I hate Rap, as that musioc is generaly about b*tch slapping women lie the wh*res they are...

slight note, I don't beleive that just becuase Rap says that. Rock FTW, and all that.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am

Hey hey, cuidado machito, I like rap. There are songs about that, but now instead of saying how they are wh·res and Bi·ch slapping them. They talk about how many women they've gotten with, how hot chicks are. And Rap isn't just by black people, Tom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 am

didn't say that it was, man. at any rate, nice to see they've gotten into only slightly less horrible subjects.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

..be warned this is a stupid rant XD

PINTEREST! STOP TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE HAVE REPINNED MY FUNNY PIN! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 am

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! I'm so of you treating me like crap. You hate losing, well don't put me on the motherfucking bench for three Quarters! I never told anyone I was the best on the time! They even said it theirselves! I deserve to play two quarters! I bust my ass harder than anyone in practice! And deal with it when I wanna leave the team. Don't start calling my mom and telling her that I disrespect you when I don't even talk to you. And telling her the team I wanna go to is really snotty! My best friends are from there!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 pm

This rant is about my character

Dear Anna-Rose Gerchman,

I hate you so very much you are a boring stupid idiot that thinks you all that but are really just a wanna be cool girl who sucks eggs. No one gives a lego that your dad died and no one wants to hear you cry. You think you so pretty but the only thing pretty is Dianna Agron. You are a pain to RP because you are BORING. You suck and I want you to die in pain. Okay no I don't but I want you to just go ~poof~ bye bye. Maybe fiffy will kill you or maybe you will just break your neck i don't care JUST GO AWAY.

By CLEAVY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything   

Back to top Go down

Rant on Anything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next