Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexia Evans

Alexia Evans

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:29 am

Alexia took a deep, nervous breath. Her mom had just dumped her off at Camp Half Blood for her first summer. And she had no idea what to expect. "It's the only place on Earth that a dirty mutt like you will be safe," Alexia's mother had told her when she was explaining everything to her the day that they left home forever. "I'm going to leave you there. You won't ever see me again." Alexia should have been happy- her mother was cruel and abusive. But still, she was Alexia's only family. Her father had left her soon after she was born, leaving Alexia's mother a bitter woman for the rest of her life. Alexia had always dreamed of leaving her mother. But now that she actually was, she was scared. Scared of the unknown. Here at Camp, a place that was for demigods like Alexia. She wasn't sure wheather or not to be scared or excited.

Alexia turned around, to get one last look at her mom's ratty old Ford pickup truck. She got her last image of her mother- smoking a cigarrete, blasting rock music as she drove away without a care in the world for the fact that she had just left her only daughter forever. Tears welled up in Alexia's eyes, but she blinked them away. Anywhere in the world had to be better than her mother. You're safe now... Away from her. And the monsters in Chicago that stalked you. Alexia thought to herself, trying to reassure herself for whatever lies ahead.

Alexia hiked her backpack higher up her shoulder, smoothed down her hair, and put on a serious face. She climbed her way up the hill, looking around at the Camp. As she stood on top of the hill, getting her first look at her new home, she smiled, and couldn't help but feel hopeful. Now, all that she hoped for was a warm welcome...
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:55 am

Lara quietly observed the new kid. She had been sitting down on the Camp Half Blood side of Half Blood Hill, observing the on-goings of Camp Half Blood. It was one of her usual habits. She was a natural loner; preferring the quiet of solitude to the hustle-bustle of crowds. The day was clear and surprisingly nice out for a May afternoon on Long Island. Lara had been lying under a tree where it was nice and quiet, enjoying the solitude. Then the roar of an old pick-up truck broke through the silence, rousing Lara.

She'd watched as the girl had gotten out with her stuff, and then stand there while the mother drove away without a single glance backwards. The girl seemed to wipe away tears before turning to go up the hill. Lara quickly darted behind the tree before the girl could see her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to meet the new kid or not. Introductions were not her thing. Neither were any kind of social things for that matter. She was completely anti-social, and didn't know how to act around people. Mostly she just watched.

The girl looked around the camp, seeming oblivious to Lara. Sighing, Lara knew her hiding place was no good now that the girl was on her side of the hill. The girl would see her if she looked around hard enough. Besides, Lara had to make sure this girl didn't do something stupid. And she felt a pity for the girl; everyone was in classes or doing activities right then. No one besides Lara would be there to greet her.

Stepping out from the faint shadows of the tree, Lara spoke. "You're other parent will most likely be more caring than that." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:15 am

Alex looked down at the ground in the Baubo Cabin. "What, in Zeus' name.... Was that." Alex sure he had just seen something under his cabin. Apparently he was wrong because no one was there. Alex tapped on his braclet, and it turned to a sword, he moved it around under his cabin. He had only hit one thing, a year old cheese samwhich someone had left. "AW! JESUS! THAT IS DISGUSTING!" Alex said, taking off his shirt and wipping it off. Then got back into the cabin, put his shirt in a hamper. And took another shirt.

Alex decided to take a walk up to the hill, where he weekly met new people. He was in his free time hour, in a couple of hours he would have to go back to his diciplined life style. The people he had met on the hill, Milly, Thomas, James... Daily Alex met new people, not one day had gone by when he was in the hill, that Alex wouldn't make a new friend. But instead of going to the Hill first, he heard sounds from the forest. Hellhound sounds... Alex looked at the woods and charged in. "LEEROOOOY!!! JEEEENNNKIIIIIINSSSSSS!" He yelled.

After a while had come out, with a claw mark on his left cheek, that barley bled, and his war hammer slunched over his shoulder. He walked towars the Cabins to clean up his face, and walked back to The Hill, he was two girls, also cute. Dang... Cute girls pouring in by the day! Alex said walking towards them. "Hey, I'm Kobe Bryant.... Son of Apollo." Alex said... He had been thinking about the upcomming playoff game all day he shook his haid and said, "I'm Alexander Jones... Son Of Bilbo Baggins.... CRAP! I mean Baubo." Alex said. Then he heard Hellhound sounds behind his back in his mind he was sure he had heard one of the three hellhounds 'I must avenge my brothers death.' But it hadn't, Alex took his Warhammer and hit one hell hound into the sky, turning it into dust, "Out of the park! Home Run." Alex said, now for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Evans

Alexia Evans

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:21 am

Alexia jumped a little, startled to hear girl's voice coming from somewhere around her. "You're other parent will most likely be more caring than that," the girl had said. Alexia whirled around, looking for the source of the voice. After about a couple seconds, Alexia found her. A slightly shy looking girl, lurking in the shadows of the big pine tree on the hill. Alexia simply looked at her for a few seconds, trying her hardest to decide. She seemed like a shy, honest girl. Someone nice, that Alexia figured she could trust. But how had the girl known about Alexia's mother? She was watching me... Alexia realized with a start. Her initial reaction would have been to get really creeped out... But for some reason, she wasn't. Maybe it was the girl's shyness and kind demeanor that made Alexia simply want to trust her.

Alexia definetely not social; In her whole life, she had only had one friend. He was the only person in Alexia's life that she had ever been able to talk to. But that was in her old life... Now that she was at Camp Half-Blood, Alexia figured that she deserved a fresh start. Who said that she couldn't have friends here? My natural awkwardness is sure to drive that girl away... Alexia thought to herself. But she quickly shook the thought out of her head. Be positive for once.

Alexia managed a weak smile at the girl. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, and she found herself racking her brain for words. Should she say something in response to what the girl had said about her parent? Alexia wasn't sure, so she just shoved her worries aside and let the words spill out of her. "I really can't tell. What kind of man would fall in love with her?" Alexia realized that she probably wasn't coming off as friendly. She tucked her brown hair behind her ear and took in a deep breath. "Sorry. I'm not really good with talking. I'm Alexia Evans. Who are you?"

Alexia had just gotten the words out when a boy walked up to them and introduced him self as Alex, son of... Alexia hardly had a clue how to pronounce that. She glanced at him quickly, smiling faintly. "Hi, I'm Alexia. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:26 am

((Pst... Alex is kind of in the middle of a battle.... the full post))
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:57 am

The girl looked startled when Lara spoke. Lara didn't blame her; she often popped out of the scenery unexpectedly. She was shy, Lara could tell that. And obviously not very social from the way she stared at Lara when finally locating her under the tree. Lara felt a little self-conscious. She knew she wasn't pretty; her dark black hair was wild and untamed, and her face was marred by her scar. And she hated it when people stared at her. It was one of the reasons she liked solitude; no one was there to comment on your clothes, your hair, your face.

The girl seemed to wonder about something; Lara guessed it had something to do with whether or not to run away, ignore her, or speak to her. After a few minutes, the girl managed a small smile at Lara. Then she spoke. "I really can't tell. What kind of man would fall in love with her?" She said.

"Oh, anyone really. The Gods are strange that way."
Lara said.

The girl spoke again.
"Sorry. I'm not really good with talking. I'm Alexia Evans. Who are you?"

"I'm Lara. Lara Willis. And I'm not very social either, hence the lurking-in-the-background thing." Lara said. Just then, a guy came waltzing towards them. He looked like he'd just gotten out of a fight.

"Hey, I'm Kobe Bryant.... Son of Apollo." The boy said. Then he shook his head as if waking up, and spoke again. "I'm Alexander Jones... Son Of Bilbo Baggins.... CRAP! I mean Baubo."

Lara looked at him. "Well, which is it? Kobe or Alex?" she asked. Before the guy could answer a Hellhound came running up behind him. Lara went to draw her dagger, but the boy reacted quicker. He had the Hellhound turned to dust in a matter of seconds.

"Out of the park! Home Run
." He said. Lara looked at the guy with new appraisal.

"Nice hit."
She said.

Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:33 am

((Alexia's, just making sure, did you get approved?))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Alexia Evans

Alexia Evans

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:27 am

(Yeah, Alexia got approved about a year ago by Evie. Her form is still in the Character section of the site.)

Alexia smiled at Lara. Alexia definetely liked her, with her shyness. Alexia could relate to it. "Oh, anyone really. The Gods are strange that way," Lara had said. Alexia was still skeptical about the whole thing. I mean, why did she deserve to be a demigod? It all seemed way too good to be true. But it was. Suddenly, a wave of intense curiousity had hit Alexia. Who was her god parent? What kind of man would ever want to get with my mother? She desperately wanted to now, know. Growing up, she had always believed that she would never meet him, that he was a terrible man just like her mother. But now, Alexia felt filled with new hope.

Alexia had been so caught up in her own thoughts, that she hadn't even noticed the Hellhound around them until Alex turned it to dust. Alexia was surprised to see the Hellhound. She was used to monster attacks back in Chicago, Hellhound attacks, though, she wasn't used to. Alexia glanced at Lara, the shy girl she had just met, who looked impressed at Alex's skills. Alexia was pretty impressed, as well. Alex seemed to be a seasoned fighter. Alexia found that his skills made her respect him.

"Nice hit," Lara said to him.

It was a nice hit. Alexia raised her eyebrows, glancing at Lara and Alex in turn. "Does this happen often?" She asked lamely. "The whole, um, battling hellhounds thing, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

Alex turned to look at the cute dark haired girl, who seemed all mysterious like. "Well, which is it? Kobe or Alex?" The Mysterious cute girl had said. "My name is Alex Freakin' Jones!" Alex yelled as he hit the Hellhound out of the park. "Nice hit." Mysterious girl had said. "That's nothing." Alex said, giving a spin kick at the second hellhound and giving it a smash with his war hammer on the head, and the squeaking noise came up, he elbowed the last Hellhound and took a knife from his little pack, and threw it at the hellhound. The weapons he had on him was his usuall War Hammer, his braclet/armguard/sword, his watch shield, and two throwing knives. His favorite bow was in his cabin.

Alex turned to the other cute girl, This camp is just getting better by the minute.. Cute girls pouring in. Alex thought, "Does this happen often? The whole, um, battling hellhounds thing, I mean." The second girl had said. "It does. But here you learn to fight, I technically knew how to fight before I came, but here I just got a whole lot better, which I thought wasn't even possible." Alex said, thinking or not whether he was going to say his dad was a famous actor, Javier Jones. But if they had ever listened to his dads music, or watched one of his movies, they would know who Alex was. Maybe that had even heard one of Alex's own songs. But they were highly unlikey to hear his songs.
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Alexia also seemed impressed by Alex's skills, or so she appeared to be. Lara thought. This was a nice way to be introduced to camp---'Hey, welcome to our lovely camp. Let me just kill a few Hell-hounds real quick, then we'll get started on the tour!'. Yeah. Real welcoming start. Lara thought sarcastically. She hoped that Alexia would be able to handle. It was always sad when some of the kids left and were killed. Or stayed and were killed.

"My name is Alex Freakin' Jones!" Alex yelled, hitting yet another Hell-hound. "That's nothing." He said, turning to kick a second Hell-hound in the face. Within seconds the other Hell-hound was down for the count as well. Dust scattered in the light wind that had picked up. Lara watched him, impressed. He must have been at camp for a while, or at least had other training before coming.

"Does this happen often? The whole, um, battling hellhounds thing, I mean." Alexia asked. Before Lara could answer, Alex 'Freakin'' Jones replied. "It does. But here you learn to fight, I
technically knew how to fight before I came, but here I just got a whole
lot better, which I thought wasn't even possible." So. Lara thought. He did have extra training, before coming to Camp Half Blood. That certainly explained why he'd just taken down three or four Hell-hounds single-handedly.

"Those were impressive moves, Alex 'Freakin' Jones. I take it you learned those skills from traveling the world with your dad? He is Javier Jones, right?"
Lara asked. The orphan caretakers had been big fans, and watched movies with Jones all the time. Lara had instantly noticed the similarity. "I'm Lara, by the way." She added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Evans

Alexia Evans

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

"It does. But here you learn to fight, I technically knew how to fight before I came, but here I just got a whole lot better, which I thought wasn't even possible." Alex had said. Alexia couldn't help but think about that for a few seconds. Here, they would teach her how to fight. Maybe, one day, she would be able to hold her own against the monsters. Sure, Alex had just said that he had experience before he came to camp (which would explain why he was such a good fighter), but Alexia was hopeful that one day she would possibly get to his level. Her chances were slim, but still. Alexia wished she had been to Camp earlier, so that she wouldn't have had to almost get torn to shreds by a harpy back in Chicago. She shuddered at the memory. She was just about to say something back to Alex when Lara spoke.

"Those were impressive moves, Alex 'Freakin' Jones. I take it you learned those skills from traveling the world with your dad? He is Javier Jones, right?" She paused for a second before adding, "I'm Lara, by the way."

Having spent most of her free time reading books or wandering out in the woods by her house, hiding from her mother, Alexia wasn't really familiar with famous people. Until Lara mentioned him, she had never heard of Javier Jones. She felt her cheeks go warm slightly in embarassment. Her luck always found a way to make her stick out from everyone else. "Oh... Um, who's Javier Jones?" She bit the inside of her lip and waited, hoping that she didn't sound like a complete moron in front of Lara and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:49 am

Alex had looked at the girls and spun his War Hammer before it turned to the size of a toy. He put it in his back pocket. Alex yawned, he wasn't tired from fighting hellhounds, it was that he hadn't gotten much sleep. He kept on waking up every five minutes due to bad dreams. There dreams had been different, he didn't know how to put his finger on it. They had been really graphic, in most of his dreams he would know if he was dreaming, but this time, he never realized it was a Dream.

"Those were impressive moves, Alex 'Freakin' Jones. I take it you learned those skills from traveling the world with your dad? He is Javier Jones, right?" The girl had said to Alex, Alex was having a problem deducing the girl. He could read people so easily. Because, of his skills. One of them he had learned was to pay attention to details, and deduce. But with Lara it was different, it was like Sherlock Holmes with Irene Adler. Alex was somehow attracted by that. I'm Lara, by the way." The girl had said. As much as Alex pryed to deduce the girl, he couldn't. She was just too mysterious, and Alex somehow found it sexy. He tried to deduce, but he could deduce one thing, "Did the orphan caretakers cry during my dads movies?" Alex asked jokingly.

The other girl seemed shy, Alex knew that if he spent time with her as friends, he would get her out of her shell. Oh... Um, who's Javier Jones?" The girl asked. Alex wasn't going to freak out because she didn't know his dad. It was normal, his dad was more of a last generation actor, although he still starred in alot of movies. "My dad, he's a hollywood actor."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Camp
Page 1 of 1