Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Bronze Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: The Bronze Sword   Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 am

Seamus was peaking in The Armory with his brother Adam. "Adam get down now before they see you" said Seamus. Fine Seamus like your not gonna be seen said Adam. Seamus looked through the Armory Windows. Seamus started to get jealous he loved to build but he wasn't allowed to build in there cause he wasn't a kid of Hepsteaus. Seamus ducked as someone came around. Seamus and Adam just stayed Quiet while the Hepsteaus kids build. Seamus was looking in i bet its hot in there.

Seamus looked around to see if any Hepsteaus kids spotted them. Seamus looked at Adam what do we do now Adam. Seamus started running away till he heard voices. Who are you he asked them. Seamus got his sword and looked and pointed it at two kids. Who are you? he asked them. Seamus heard a voice in his head saying Do as I say Seamus your a powerful young man Run as fast as you can and don't look back! Seamus looked at his brother Adam. Adam lets go now him and Adam ran as fast as they can.

White Botton Down Shirt

White Shorts

Blue Vans

Shark Tooth Neckless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: The Bronze Sword   Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 am

((Seamus dear, It would be appreciated if you didn't start any new posts until after RP school... Once we've passed you. I'm going to Lock this for now, but I see a improvement in that post to your last))

Set by Britney on HBH!
Arriane Ravenwood and Abigail Winters on HBH || Olivia Robynson on
☮️ ♪ ♫ • * ¨ * • . ¸ ¸ ♥️ ¸ ¸ . • * ¨ * ♫ ♪ ☮️
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Bronze Sword
Page 1 of 1