Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving at Camp (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:41 am

Thomas watched as Alex threw some more fast talk, and refrained from making a passing comment about how those that up their own ego generally were covering up small parts. But Thomas didn’t want to be mean, so he refrained. Plus, it’s rude to make such crude comments in front of a lady you happen to like… Whoa, where did that come from? Thomas looked at Milly. “Sure, I’ll give you the run-around, since Alex is busy.”
((gods, i suck sometimes...))
Back to top Go down
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

The younger boy seemed rather surprised that no one had called her Hotness before and had something else to say before deciding it was best left unsaid. Now Milly really wanted to know what that boy wanted to say but decided against asking him, she would just embarrass herself. Still looking at her feet, she listened to the boy introduce himself as Kobe Bryant but then told her his name was Alex and he was a son of Baubo. Now Milly was still getting used to the whole 'the Gods are real' so she didn't know who Baubo was but she did know that Alex knew who his parent was and Milly was still utterly clueless. "Well it's nice to meet you-" she was cut off when a scream filled the girl's ears and Alex off down the hill; it was another new demigod being chased by one of those dog things. Milly was about to suggest to Thomas to help him but he seemed to managed all right by himself. She did however get an answer to her question from Thomas. He proposed that he was the one to give her a tour and still looking at her feet, Milly smirked slightly. "Well, let's leave Alex to it and get on with this tour. I'm not very fond of crowds." The girl said and began to walk down the hill, awing at the view; hoping that Thomas was following her.

((oh my muse! It seems to have died))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:39 am

((Lets assume they left together here. I don't feel like waiting till the iothers post to put that much in.))
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:07 am

To Shan, the boy had come out of nowhere. Terrified, she watched as he yelled, "SKADOSH!"

Oddly enough, she calmed down as soon as his war hammar hit the hell hound. Maybe it was the fact that the monster that had been chasing her was disintergrated into nothing but sparkling gold dust.

She stood up when he asked her,
"Are you okay?"

Her voice didn't come immediately. It took a few seconds to get over the shock. She nodded her head, her messy brown hair falling over her eyes. She looked at him with her soft green eyes and gave a shy and uncharacteristic smile as she said, "Me? I'm fine. Just a little tired from running so far. Thank you for getting rid of it. They annoy the Hades out of me."

Her voice sounded a little hoarse. Of course it would be. She'd ran so far without stopping.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:35 am

(Um... We still posting?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2