Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:48 am

Kyoto, Japan

"Master Kienki, I am here to train, I am so sorry for my tardiness, forgive me." Alex said to his master and Samurai Mentor. "It is ok, young one." His master said. "Listen, I have trained you hard. Why don't you take a day off." His master said.

"A Day off?" Alex asked, he had never really thought about it. "I'd rather train." Alex said, giving his master much surprise. "Alexander, a Samurai must have balance in life. They must balance it with training, and with the greater things in life. Like falling in love, having your first born son. In your case, meeting your mother." His Master had told him. "Well, If you say so." Alex said.

Alex had a blast the rest of the day, he came back to his temple happy, just to see it had been destroyed, a few fellow samurai where there on the side. "What's happened guys." Alex had asked in Japanese.

"The Master, he was attacked by assassins. He, didn't make it." One said.

"That's why he made me take the day off.... He knew they were coming."

Alex snapped out of his flashback. "No, nothing will stop me from getting my day off. Not today." Alex said. From the day his Samurai Master had died. Alex had vowed to have one day off from all his training, and usual routine, which was a work out. Alex live a very dicsiplined life. Alex took a book and a plastic bag, from his duffle bag, in memory of his master he'd take on day off from each week to remember his master. Alex took off to the strawberry fields.

Alex saw it was warm and took off his shirt, revealing his bare torso, he started to pick berries, until the bag was full. Alex then took a break, to read his book in braile, as he was dyslexic and he couldn't read well. Alex thought about it though, why was Dyslexia a hard word. It would make people hard to write and read, what they are. Alex pondered it and went back to reading his book in braile.

After Alex kept on getting more strawberries, as he did he heard a sound, "Hello? Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

Eliza walked out of the Hermes cabin, Her so-called cabinmates were trying to decide who was who's parent. One girl said she thought her father was Zeus, Eliza looked at the girl in disgust. "Why would you want your parent to be Zeus? Zeus kids die easily just because they are attracted to monsters and they are also the center of attention, would you want that?" Eliza asked the speechless girl. The girl looked at the ground with a blushing face. "Exactly!" Eliza shouted and walked out. Eliza thought about apologizing but didn't. She really didn't like Big Three kids because they were always the center of attention and were more powerful than the average demigod. It wasn't like they wanted their parent to be Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.. Eliza thought as she kicked the pebbles on the ground and frowned.

Eliza decided to cool off and go to the Strawberry Fields, She really didn't have friends here except for a boy named Seamus who seemed really nice. Eliza walked towards the fields with her blonde hair blowing in her face. She sighed sadly wishing she knew who her father was, Just then she got lost since the fields were big and walked around, passing grapevines with the pricky needles scratching her skin. "Hello? Is anyone there?" A voice called out, Eliza walked toward the voice and saw an older looking boy with no shirt on, reading a book. Eliza blushed. "Um, yeah I'm sorry for interrupting you.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

Aphrodite was bored. She'd been sitting on her throne in Olympus, waiting for anything interesting to happen. Nothing did. Zeus was having some boring speech he was finally concluding and Hera sat at his side, torn between anger at her husbands latest afair and her usual love. Aphrodite smiled politely as Zeus concluded yet another boring counsil and quickly excused herself. She didn't really see why all the talking was needed, what more was there than love? With a deep sigh Aphrodite turned her attention to camp half blood, looking for something fun to do. She looked around with a bored expression on her face until she noticed two campers in the strawberry fields. Aphrodite smiled as she noticed the girl was blushing and the guy had managed to lose his shirt somehow. Although she didn't really make a lot of couples, she let her son Eros do most of that, she was very interested if something was, or could be, going on there.

With a sly smile Aphrodite decided to pay the young demigods a visit. Aphrodite was quite fond of strawberries as they were often associated with love and romance. She appeared next to the two demigods in a soft pink glow, beaming broadly at the demigods. She was still wearing her traditional greek robes, her hair flowing down her back. Casually picking up a strawberry she spoke. "Oh dear, these are lovely!" She said after taking a bite from the strawberry. She turned to the boy. "I'd make sure Dionysus doesn't see you hauling those around. He tends to overreact." Aphrodite said, giving him a pointed look. "And you shouldn't blush so hard dear." She told the girl. "People might think you have a crush on him." Aphrodite pointed at the boy for good measure. She just loved playing with demigods, their views on life were so refreshing to hear, if not heard to often.

Aphrodite was feeling rather pleased with herself. She was sure the demigods hadn't expected a divine visit, as she and the other gods didn't show themselves to the demigods often, with a few exceptions. She would have been one of them, if not for all her other activities. She looked at the two demigods critically. "So tell me, any special persons in your lives?" She asked, it was her specialty after all, love. If she could help these poor souls she couldn't possibly ignore that, well, she could but in that case she would be mean, and she wasn't feeling mean at all.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Alex had taken a strawberry and eaten it, he closed his book. "Where is my shirt" Alex asked to himself. It was lost. "Um, yeah I'm sorry for interrupting you.." The girl had said Alex. The Son of Baubo replied, "No worries, I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo." Alex said to her. Alex said, since he was Spanish, from Europe, and gave her a kiss on both cheeks. He said, putting his book in his duffle bag. He and took a sip of his powerade. "Oh nana, what's your name?" Alex joked, since he was the son of Baubo after all, he was supposed to make jokes, Alex did understand that he was the Son Of Baubo, it made sense, because Alex had always been good at making friends, good sense of humor, and made people postive. But Alex was different than most kids, he had wisdom, knowledge, strength, and Algility. But Alex liked being different.

Soon there after, another person had arrived. She didn't really introduce herself, but from the way she talked and acted, it wasn't hard to deduce that she was either a Daughter of Aphrodite, or Aphrodite herself. Alex knew that Aphrodite girls couldn't appear from the sky. As he didn't want to disrespect a God. He didn't say anything, untill she mentioned that the other girl might have a crush on Alex. "With all due respect, lovley and most beautiful Goddess, but you might be wrong, as we just barley met each other." Alex commentated, hoping his head wouldn't be blown off. "I have no special person in my life. Though I guess I'm hoping too."
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

"No worries, I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo." The boy said to Eliza. Baubo? Eliza thought. Eliza heard of that name from somewhere, Was Baubo the goddess of laughter? Eliza heard the ding! ding! ding! In her head which means she must've been right. Alex kissed her on both of the cheeks, Eliza knew that was a friendly greeting from other foreign countries. "Oh nana, what's your name?" Alex joked. Eliza giggled and answered, "I'm Eliza. Eliza Jackson nice to meet you Mr. Jones." She said in her light british accent. She wanted to say she was unclaimed but was afraid she would be made fun of. Being unclaimed can be cool sometimes because you would want to figure out who you're parent was, She didn't like the Hermes cabin at all since she got in alot of arguments with some of the people there. They tell her that she was annoying cause she had her own opinions and don't agree with anybody else.

Just then a girl or woman appeared. "I'd make sure Dionysus doesn't see you hauling those around. He tends to overreact." She said giving Alex a pointed look. "And you shouldn't blush so hard dear, People might think you have a crush on him." The lady also said. Alex pointed out that him and Eliza just met. Eliza nodded in agreement. The woman asked if they had someone special in their lives. Eliza raised an eyebrow At that question, While Alex was talking Eliza was thinking. Did the lady mean a love interest? Eliza didn't know, "No, no one special..." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"Dear ones, I just said think! Not everybody can fall in love at the first meeting, you need a special talent for that." Aphrodite said with a clear laugh. How demigods could misunderstand, she might never understand. She waited patiently for both demigods to find a person they called special but nobody seemed to come up. Yet she was flattered by the boy, who obviously knew his way with words. Aphrodite considered that to be a good trait, which helped with him not being smote. That and her good mood. She tapped her foot a couple of times as she waited for Alex and Eliza to anwer her question. At least Alex seemed ready to find a girl. The girl however, seemed a bit more troublesome. She didn't give any notice about searching love.

"Oh dear, Eliza!" Aphrodite said worried. "You aren't planning on joining the hunt are you?" Aphrodite asked in shocked horror. How much she disagreed with the hunters and how proud she was of her daughters and sons, who were against that idea and willing to fight for love. She was rather glad such an institution wasn't invented for boys yet, although she doubted that any guys would be foolish enough to join such a club. A rather comforting thought. She beamed at the demigods in joy as a thought came to mind. "I could help you both try to improve you love lives, it is my area of expertise after all." Aphrodite said smugly. She loved nothing more than to make and break couples and if these two weren't interested in each other, so be it. Yet it would still be interesting to allow them to share their views with herself and each other. The least she had to do was convise Eliza to never join the hunt, it would be so foolish.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Alex looked at the girl, Hey, she is somewhat cute. But not my type. Alex said, taking his accoustic guitar from his duffle bag, and started tuning it, trying to impress Aphrodite. Alex looked and started strumming. He looked at both girls. The Demigoddess had said her name was Eliza Johnson or something. The Leader of the Baubo Cabin had looked at Aphrodite when she had mentioned. Alex's mind drifted to Artemis. The time where he had nearly managed to beat her. But was overpowered at the end, he had sooo wished he would've beaten the Goddess of the hunt.

Aphrodite had said that she could help them improve their love lives. Alex smiled and joked "I don't need anyone to improve my love life. I get enough ass as it is." Alex said, jokingly. But somewhat seriously.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:30 pm

When Aphrodite asked about joining the hunt Eliza laughed. "I'd rather not join the hunt, I don't do all that sorority sister rubbish," She pointed out. Eliza actually didn't like being around all girls who talked about the same thing over and over again and complain about alot of things. Aphrodite also mentioned about improving their love lives, Eliza kind of got offended over this. "I don't need a guy to make me happy.." She explained to Aphrodite with her arms crossed. She didn't really mean it, to be quite honest she was lonely. She did have friends but she actually felt a little torn apart.

Eliza looked over at Alex, She thought he looked like one of those blokes who would cheat on a girl behind their back or break up with them after two days. But he seemed smart, funny, cute, and actually really friendly. Maybe she shouldn't judge a book by it's cover like she always does, It was her fatal flaw to judge people instead of getting to know them, She wondered where she got that trait from. Alex started to play some tunes from the guitar he got from his duffel bag, it seems like he was trying to impress Aphrodite, Eliza smirked; Would it ever suceed?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:43 am

~~Morpheus, God of Dreams~~

Morpheus had difficulty sleeping, which was an honest surprise to him. He was, after all, the god of Dreams. The god got up out of his bed, and looked around. His nights were getting ever more sleepless, and it was getting annoying. A claiming, he thought. That should help to clear my head. The god looked cast out his thought, and searched the land for one of his children. They were usually best to be found in his sleep, but that wasn’t quite as easy to get as it used to be.

After many fruitless seconds, the god withdrew his thought, and threw his hands up in the air, disgusted that he, a god, should fail to do something as simple as find one of his own kids. Ridiculous, that’s what that was. Then, the god realized something: Camp Half-Blood. They had an unfairly large amount of unclaimed demigods, all stuffed in Cabin 11 like sleeping pills in a bottle. The god looked upon the camp, and sent out his thought once again, searching, and finding, one of his own.

The god looked upon the girl, and made the effort to Claim her as his own child. With a thought, a Poplar branch appeared over the head of the Demigoddess known as Eliza Jackson, and the Voice of Morpheus drifted over the fields, drowsing the minds of the mortals, while Aphrodite was unaffected by his voice.

“Eliza Jackson, You are the Daughter of Morpheus, the god of dreams. May this blanket bring you peace.” A blanket appeared, sized for a queen size bed, rolled up neatly. “If anyone you deem worthy of your kindness is to be covered in this blanket, their next sleep shall be of what they desire most to bring them peace. If, however, you cover those with this that you wish harm on them, sleep shall come quickly, and they shall suffer great nightmares.” The god removed his thought from them, and returned to himself upon Olympus. He felt he could now rest in peace. The god lifted his covers, and lay underneath them. Closing his eyes, he then slept, and finally was able to get to work, regulating the Dreams of Mankind.

~((Congratulations to Eliza Jackson, Daughter of Morpheus!))~
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Aphrodite glared, first at the boy then at the girl. Both seemed to think they didn't need to be in a relationship and that seriously frustrated Aphrodite. She had half a mind to smite them for it when a better idea came up. They could fall in love with eachother, and thus, repent for the rudeness! The boy was tuning his guitar, and Aphrodite knew when a guy, no matter what age was trying to impress her. Although flattered every time it happened, Aphrodite just had to roll her eyes. On that point Artemis herself was very refreshing company, no love vibes unless it was a motherly kind of love toward her hunters. Aphrodite started to concentrate, and as she did she glowed with a light pink. She was creating love.

She was in the middle of her spell when she suddenly felt the presence of another immortal near. It was good old Morpheus. Usually she didn't really have problems with him, as he did her a few favours to help with her couple making but at that moment she wasn't too happy with him. She stopped her spell and waited for him to finish his claiming with a glare on her pretty face. "Rude, rude, rude!" She shouted after him as he left. "I'll get back to you for this, mark my words! Zeus will hear about this!" She shouted after the immortal who was lower in rank but didn't even bother to greet her. Aphrodite liked getting attention and she was used to it, as people tend to pay attention to pretty woman. With another glare at the sky she turned back to the conversation she'd been having before the intteruption. "Congratulations Eliza. To be claimed is something very special and to make it even more perfect, I will present you with another gift." Aphrodite said with a kind smile. She released the magic of love and created two buds of love that would flower into something beautiful later on. "I give you Love." She said with a smug expression.

She realised that she might have to stay around and watch these two for a little longer, she wouldn't allow her carefully made love to be destroyed too early. That would just be a waste of energy and result in a fight with two other divinities, being Baubo and Morpheus. She'd have to teach both kids a lesson and she wouldn't make their parents too happy about that. Yet she didn't expect much problems, the two were now on the way to love and barely anybody can resist the happiness that love brings, that is what makes love so powerful. It can create and destroy because barely anybody has the power to reject it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:42 am

Alex looked at Eliza as she said that she didn't need a guy. "I stand by what I said, I get enough ass." Alex said, with a slight chuckle. He might've seemed arrogant, but it was true, he did have a good life. After a bit, Morpheus had shown up, and claimed Eliza. "Hey, Congrats. You should train with me sometime." Alex said, remembering, he wanted to go to Chiron to make present himself, so he could see if he could become a Camp Combat Intructor.

As she got claimed, Aphrodite had congratulated her, and four words caught his attention. "I give you Love." Aphrodite had said, Alex turned to the girl, "Wait? WHAT?!" He thought to himself. Then something came over him. "Get over here." He said pulling the girl into his arms, and French kissing her.

((Just... Horrible... Just so dang horrible.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))   Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living live like you should ((Aphrodite and Eliza PG-13))
Page 1 of 1