Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeolus
Minor God

PostSubject: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 am

Aeolus walked through the streets of Olympus. They were in a busy swing as always, all the deities running around doing there everyday immortal jobs, but something was missing. A sort of tension ran through the air, nothing anyone could explain in words to well. No matter what the problem with the busy streets were, Aeolus wasn't going to let it stop him, he just kept walking. A street vendor was selling nectar and ambrosia, the food and drink of the gods, so Aeolus bought some and kept walking. Most the time he lived in his castle which floated and docked at various mountains around the world. For now though, Aeolus docked at Olympus for an extended celebration starting at the spring equinox and gradually building up until the summer solstice. This was the first year that Aeolus had stayed for most of the festivities, and he was enjoying himself for most the various parties. All the various temples that were dotted throughout the city brought back memories of days when he actually got worshipped...when all the gods got worshipped. Those days were long gone now though, and Aeolus had finally gotten over them. Being on the Olympus Weather Channel had become a sort of habit recently and had caused Aeolus to take his mind off of his major problems. It had also driven him mad.

Lost in deep and random thought, Aeolus bumped into a younger female deity. The occurrence would have been normal in such a crowded place, but this was not a normal occurrence. Aeolus had dropped his ambrosia-on-a-stick, and while this may seem to be a small detail to you, it infuriated Aeolus. Stress had taken its toll on him, and he was done with it. His eyes turned into miniature cyclones, staring at the deity in front of him. "You...how dare you! Watch where you are going!" he waited for her reply, as he now felt sorry for being harsh. Should he be harsh? Yes, most definitely!

((Aw...mood swings. Great fun!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Terpsichore had come back from her first visit from Camp Half-Blood. It probably wasn't her favorite place in the world- She would rather spend her time in a dance studio or even just watching a performance- but she knew she would warm up to the place over time.

Back on Olympus they were still celebrating a party that had started at the spring equinox. Terpsichore always enjoyed parties her two favorite things were involved, singing and dancing. Her lyre was hung across her back (as always), just in case she needed it for something and she began to walk around. 

Stopping by an ambrosia and nectar cart Terpsichore bought a drink of Nectar to quench whatever small thrist she have. Between the sips of nectar Terpsichore couldn't help but grin at her surroundings. She always had enjoyed a party.

Walking aimlessly around (and not watching where she was going) she ran into another deity making him drop whatever he was eating. 

"I'm so sorry-" she had started to say but when she looked up into his eyes she could see mini cyclones in his eyes and took a step back.

"You...how dare you! Watch where you are going!"

Terpsichore frowned a little bit. "I'm not the only one that has  eyes." She snapped a little back at him. Terpsichore wasn't a child and not going to let herself get yelled at especially since she was actually having a good time.

My daughter Jennifer Mason made this awesome siggy you're looking at Razz
Terpsichore speaks in #D4A4FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeolus
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Wed May 02, 2012 7:13 am

"I should have you know that--" Aeolus paused, sensing another mood change, "I am very sorry. That's my fault, I get angry rather quickly. I'm Aeolus, yes, the Aeolus, Lord of the Winds and such. Who are you? I shouldn't get mad at you until I know who you are." It seemed that Aeolus's personality changed every few seconds, at times he was temperamental. At other times he was indecisive...or prideful, or any other emotion in the world. His personality went with the saying "Whichever way the wind blows" Currently the wind was more of a calm breeze, but winds could pick up quickly.

Aeolus had made his hurricane eyes disappear, although he still liked them a lot, and his normal human form had returned. His hair remained crazy as if he had a bad case of bed-head. His suit was in perfect shape though, tailored by the best deities in the universe.

Aeolus did feel bad about yelling, but he had had a moment, everyone has those, right? There was too much stress, too much on his plate. He ran his own freaking weather channel, debating with gods wether or not different areas deserved bad weather. The party had been a good break for Aeolus, but he couldn't escape the long term effects of his stress. Mood swings, often times he was careless, he was paranoid all the time. Something out there was slowly driving him crazy, and eventually it would succeed and Aeolus would go 100% crazy.

Aeolus speaks in Steel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Wed May 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Terpsichore raised an eye brow at the deity standing before her. What was his deal? But her question was quickly answered.

"I should have you know that--" Aeolus paused, sensing another mood change, "I am very sorry. That's my fault, I get angry rather quickly. I'm Aeolus, yes, the Aeolus, Lord of the Winds and such. Who are you? I shouldn't get mad at you until I know who you are."

Terpsichore knew about Aeolus, she sometimes watched his weather show. She had heard about his mood swings and just brushed this little incident off.

"Well I'm Terpsichore, Muse of Dance and Dramatic Chorus." she introduced herself like Aeolus had done before hand.

Terpsichore waited a little bit before speaking again. If his mood changed with the wind then she'd want to be careful of what she said next.

"Aeolus, would you like go back and get another ambrosia on a stick. It was somewhat my fault you dropped it... My treat." Terpsichore said to start some small talk. It was the polite thing to say after all. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeolus
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 pm

"So what your saying is that you can teach me how to duggie?" Aeolus said. So this deity that seemed so harmless and minor was actually a muse. That was definitely interesting. Actually very interesting. Aeolus was a huge fan (most the time) of dancing, and he was sure he would like whatever in the world dramatic choruses were.

"Aeolus, would you like go back and get another ambrosia on a stick. It was somewhat my fault you dropped it... My treat." In fact, Aeolus did want another ambrosia-on-a-stick, but he didn't want to sound like a spoiled brat.

"No, no, that's fine. I'm not hungry anymore anyways. Thank you for offering anyways though." He said. Aeolus had already caused enough trouble by having a little tantrum, he didn't need to recieve anything for that.

((Sorry it's a little short, on my iPod. I'll post longer tomorrow.))

Aeolus speaks in Steel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Fri May 04, 2012 3:00 pm

"So what your saying is that you can teach me how to duggie?" Terpsichore almost laughed at the comment if she hadn't gone on to ask him if he wanted another ambrosia on a stick.

"No, no, that's fine. I'm not hungry anymore anyways. Thank you for offering anyways though."

She shrugged. It was his choice in the end. Her mood lifting, Terpsichore decided to reply to Aeolus's comment about 'duggieing'. 

"I guess I could teach you how to duggie..." Terpsichore said suppressing a giggle for she was thinking of the song and how ironic it sounded at the moment. 

((So short..... *dies* I have no clue what to do now. Help?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

((Learn how to Duggie, Terps!))

Credit:Sephrodite for the Set and Bead, Arty for the Eomas button
Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 am

((*SPAM!* Or learn to do the jerk.*ENDS SPAM!*))

Thanks to Aphrodite for the Set. And Jenn for the second sig

Yo, Alexander Jones your the best, let's be friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeolus
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 pm

"Yes. It's rather good that the muse of dancing and all that stuff can duggie. Would you mind to show me?" assumed that the young goddess would take his request happily, as dancing was 100% in her realm, but he could never tell. Reading people's emotions and feelings wasn't really Aeolus's thing. He was rash in everything, even judging people's personalities. First impressions were big, et cetera, et cetera. Aeolus sensed another mood swing coming on, this time he was happy though. A pleasant and giving mood. Aeolus snapped his fingers and immediately a calm and relaxing spring breeze rolled through the streets of Olympus. To some people the wind would feel good, to some it might be a small annoyance.

Now Aeolus wished he had taken the request from Terpsichore for another ambrosia-on-a-stick. It was childish to ask now though, and Aeolus didn't want to appear any more childish than he already had. Leaning against a stone column that looked as if it had come straight out of Ancient Greece, Aeolus looked at Terpsichore. She didn't seem that bad really, it was a shame Aeolus was so busy, the muse would make a good friend.

((Mine's short too. Sorry for the late post, I was gone all weekend and just saw this today.))

Aeolus speaks in Steel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 am

"Yes. It's rather good that the muse of dancing and all that stuff can duggie. Would you mind to show me?" Aeolus asked. Terpsichore chuckled a little bit.

She had no problem teaching him, even if dance moves like that weren't her favorite to preform for others. Lately she had been on a ballet streak.

Terpsichore was about to walk over to Aeolus and try to show him how to duggie but he seemed distracted so Terpsichore stopped. He snapped his fingers a light breeze blew throughout Olympus. Terpsichore closed her eyes and let a small smile form on her lips. She was the kind of person that enjoyed nature and dancing in the rain.

Terpsichore opened her eyes to see Aeolus leaning against a pillar. He seemed troubled.
"What's wrong?" She questioned concerned for him. Besides his mood swings he seemed like a nice person...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))   

Back to top Go down

Party Rocking With a Muse ((Terp!!!))
Page 1 of 1