Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
Aria Elle-Salvator
snakewhisperer
horselover68
Alexandria Malone
Polo
I.A.K.
retep12
Johnathan Barr
LaraWillis
jac600
redd
Ryan Freeman
DavidZ525
Matthew Lee
Skyler Baskania
Agent LastWish
Bnaifeh
Ty Griffin
Clove McDuffy
Kendall Ryan
Krestral
Melpomene
Apollo
Aphrodite
Andrew Paul
Jason Grace
Mandie Cummings
Cléo Laurent
Rose Vereda
Katie Malecovich
Carter Black
Amabella Bernyce
Shan Cinna
Redmond Powell
Elise Aurélie
Demeter
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Eliza Jackson
Aeolus
Jennifer Mason
Terpsichore
Alexander Jones
Artemis
Nico Di Angelo
Frank Desmond
Thomas Kirtley
James Smith
Evie Nightingale
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Matthew Lee

Matthew Lee

Introductions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Well Hello all new RPers! ^^ I'm Matthew, the unclaimed demigod and kind of a loner, but will RP with anybody really. XD Welcome and hope you'll have a good time here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Polo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Uh, hello...
Okay, I'm gonna try a better introduction.

My name is, simply, just Polo, and I signed up as a Pegasus. I wonder if I will be one...
Just asking, there's no rule against being Pegasi, is there? Because I really want to be one!

I hope to meet you all. I've been looking around the forum, so I understand everything. This looks really fun, and I want to RP with all of you! Who knows a Pegasus will be posting a lot? I hope I do get to be one, really.

Thank you, and please tell me if I made a mistake on anything I said.
~Polo
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Malone

Alexandria Malone

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 am

Hiya Guys!!

So I'm Alexandria Malone, but please call me Alex, Lex, Ria... anything other than Alexandria, honestly... my name is... meh

Anywho!

I'm looking forward to RPing with anyone and everyone here! Very Happy I've RPed before, but never on a PJ site, But I've always loved PJ+O so I thought What the Hey!

Nice meeting all of yous!

.:~Alex~:.
Back to top Go down
Polo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey Lex! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
horselover68

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

Hello I'm new.... I have RPed before and I love it.
Can someone tell me how to make a character????
Back to top Go down
snakewhi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:07 am

Hey everyone! I am new here, as you can see. I am a HUGE Percy Jackson fan. I also love Harry Potter.
Introductions - Page 10 The_se10
I am obsessed with Logan Lerman <333 I'm slightly crazy and hyper sometimes. I love being outside, and I think it is the best thing to do. I love horses, dragons, unicorns, wolves, big cats, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and narwhals. Narwhals are AWESOME! I also LOVED the Sea of Monsters. Hope to see you guys around!

*****My username doesn't fit o.o It's supposed to be snakewhisperer
Back to top Go down
snakewhisperer

snakewhisperer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 am

*sigh. I wasn't logged in when I posted the post above o.o There's no edit button for guests... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  But yeah, I'm snakewhisperer. Sorry if this is spam.
Back to top Go down
http://snakewhisperer11.tumblr.com/
Aria Elle-Salvator

Aria Elle-Salvator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:36 am

Hey is this place still alive?
Back to top Go down
Black Dove

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:22 am

Introductions huh Twisted Evil? I AM THE EYE OF SOURON!! BOW BEFORE ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! No??? Okay then.......... Introductions - Page 10 Icon_geekAnyways I'm Black Dove but you can all call me Bird considering my real name is also a bird. I have word-by-word role played at several different sites. I'm pretty good at making profiles however I am not so good at doing role plays.
Back to top Go down
WesleyTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:28 am

HI! im Wesley, am im new to not only this site, but also roleplaying games. im a big fan of the Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series (havn't read the final book, so no spoilers please XD) but also Harry Potter, and comic books and manga, mainly Naruto. now, lets ROLEPLAY!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AshleyFlame

AshleyFlame

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:28 am

Hi! My Name Is AshleyFlame  :3
Back to top Go down
Terriblety

Terriblety

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Hello! I'm Ty, I have been looking for a percy Jackson website and this seemed like just the thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: